Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Meeting An Old Friend, Part 2...(Wednesday 23/8/06)

My another ex from Taiping, who worked in Penang is coming to KL. She's attending a course provided by her company (Bank) with accommodation as well. And so, she called me earlier and told me she wanted to go Lunar Bar once she reached. I tried to make Wednesday my day off and my colleague's day off fall on the same day. The hostel was stated at Bangi, and it's a far away distance to meet up. Seeing myself without a vehicle, travelling has been impossible from my condition. I'm in vain, so i told her we just have to decide while she reached.

I worked all alone at the shop, neglecting sales. I'm not gonna ruin the sales, just busy rearrange the titles according the titles. I can see my colleague put up efforts to do some work. The place looked nicer, i'm fully glad. Then when the day goes by, i wondered something been missing during the day. Yeah, my ex's arrival! I called her and she was at the hostel in Bangi. She never bothered to let me know of her arrival. She was excited everytime she came and by priority, she'll call me. This time she's been sad to call me cuz she might been disappointed at my no-reply behavior. My phone's line cut and i can't really reply her. Very sorry.

She knew i planned for Pocket Pc and PC end of the year. Maybe i was wrong about her, she knew if she's tempted to go out with me, she'll probably would spend most of my money on drinks and stuffs. She knew i'm just an ordinary guy, and she's pretty, could temp me to be soft. It shows that she's not selfish, she knew it's not worth for me acting rash on the visit. She knew i wanted to see her so much as reasons of her growth and pretty. She knew if she ever see me again, she might be doing mistakes on falling back in love with me. She knew it's still not the right time meeting each other while she's up hooked at a guy she fell in love, but was neglecting her, she fell terribly devastated. It's just unfair for the pretty girls, always been dumped and not being cared and loved as they're in most priority. Anyway, any girls would be the same.

Ended up, i was never planned to meet her up. Just as normal, i went back home, watched anime and slept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.