Friday, August 18, 2006

My Off Day's Visits... (Friday 18/8/06)

I woke up late, supposed meeting my dad at Pudu around 11am... Damn, it's already almost 1pm, my dad called me twice but i hardly noticed while in deep sleep.

I rushed out to catch a bus, took me more than an hour to reach due to the stupid bus hesitate to move fast, only because they wanted to fetch more passengers. My dad was nervous about my arrival, my uncle needed to speak to me as he had to leave to Putrajaya soon.

Surprisingly, my first aunt from Klang, came and paid my dad and my uncles a visit. She's surprised too, that i came. I'm sure somehow, my aunt would said something to me and might drop some tears. She's very emotional at my condition. Yet i never told her my leg's ankle was badly hurt 2 months ago, or else if she did, she'll be paranoid and instantly would bring me to the hospital. Well, as exaggerate as she'll be in such way.

So, my 3rd uncle, first to speak of my decision. He wanted me to help out my 2nd uncle's shop, dealing electronical stuffs. If it's not much to do, my 3rd uncle will bring me along to his work field. It could be anywhere, doing official matters. He's a freelance immigration officer, he could take care of the foreign worker's permit. So to say, he knew lots of high officials around the nation. Not only he deals with the immigrations, he also deal with banking and finances, bankruptcy and rest of relevants. He's now planned to ask me taking over his job while he could go London and open a restaurant collaborate with my cousin sister. Only a price to pay,

Move to Pudu and stay with my 2nd uncle and his family. Sharing a room with my youngest cousin brother.

After all i've thought of protecting my girl's existence, i told my dad. And most of the price i had to pay's conditions, i still can meet my girl, hang out with her while outings, but as long as i get back home before midnight. Well, tell me about it, i'm gonna be nerd. A total fucking nerd, could be no friends asking me outings due their time planned usually after midnight. Yeah, they strictly inclusive this policy just because they're not used to see we all children staying out late at night, while others could. I could stay there, only a month or 2, that's all. I can't be pressured by all the law things as i've used to live my own way. So in return, they don't have to suffer my stubbornness, i don't have be so uptight and stress on their supervision. Yes, my uncle would disagree of letting me staying outside alone.

Hey, come on. It's not that i want to be cocky or something. They asked me to help them, indirectly is giving me a chance. Ok, i accept it. Moving out to their place is the price to pay, reasonable. Now they're taking advantages on me more and more just because they wanted me to join in to their way of life. A total change of me. That won't create me, that'll be a revolution from me, if that's gonna be taking too long of suffer, i'll be bursting out with rage. I'm peaceful staying alone, and i hope they won't be checking up my stuffs and i HATED it so fucking much. I won't forgive anyone checking my stuffs without my permission, either friends or family. That's for sure. So i hope they'll behave in return for me to suit their way. Fair and square.

They were angry at my questions and reply. Heh, for so long time they never really speak to me. I don't mind in the end they don't give me an opportunity to work. I already accepted my fate. Yes, i admit, i never get to success on any career i've worked. They gave me this job as i felt it strongly that they're pity at me. So to say, i'm part of the family. I'm a cast away la, come on. I still don't believe they still give me a chance to rebuild my life. Sometimes i thought of it, i never ever wanted to ask them for help anymore as i've failed so much and they had been disappointed at me so much, again and again. I admitted all my mistakes to them, and fairly i never accepted the offer without thinking it's benefit. My life's a fucked up, just like the song playing now on this blog. Listen to it, and you know the shit i started, i must settle it by myself. Like it or not, it's my life, life still goes on and no doubts on boundaries. I already know my life's a shit, i'm a shitty person and i wish someone would just kill me and laugh at me and would say, "Andy, fuck yourself!"

I feel bored listening to them, and they felt angry while listening to the things i said. So, it proved that i can't stay with them. Why they still wanted to force the nature? I change? They can't change? Just because i'm younger and should pay respect for the elders? Come on, i really DON'T KNOW how, and if i even tried, i feel like i'm faking it. I'm a bad son right? Yes, i am.

Anyway, i've released all my stress above... Phew...

However, i gotta save more money to find a better room, bigger one to stay, with my new pc and stuffs. By the meanwhile, i'll just have to follow their rules. At least i could save some money.

Then, i went to Low Yat and meet my lady boss. Luckily she's there, i thought she could be somewhere else. She was surprised that i came. I sat, and started to say i'm quitting the job. Well, she's definately changed her way of looking at me. First of all, most of the staffs here can't stand the first month joining the company, all because the salary was very low and quite impossible to save money or own usage, seriously. I don't mind, i'm glad cy recommend this job, i really appreciate it and willing to work part time on weekends even i'm quitting on full time. I could see my lady boss was unhappy, she couldn't get any new staffs to fit my position. Therefore, she said she can't let me quit until she found someone to replace. By all means, i've to work for another month, the most i could offer. I called my dad, and he was unpleased to hear my news. He said the same, only a month more he could let me work. The time was tight, and they were nervous about my arrival on new job.

Then i paid a visit at my usual counter. Lots of people waiting in queue to get their selected titles. I only spoken my news a few to them and initiate to help them for half an hour, before i've to meet up my girl back home.

My girl was nervous about me being late to meet her up. So i took a trip of LRT back nearby my place, took a cab and she's still stucked in traffic jam. Then, i told her i need a haircut. After 20 minutes, i've done my haircut, and she's still stucked in traffic jam. Then, i went to rent some One Piece comics. Well, this is really a sucked up moment...

I went in the bookstore, and was looking at the last volume of One Piece i read. Then found the further volumes were missing. I asked the shopkeeper, and she said someone might have rent it. I was pissed, i'm like saying out loud that i've tried to be patience waiting for my queue to read the rest. The very last time, about 2 months ago, there's a bastard who rented most of the volumes, that cost me waiting more than 3 weeks. Then, i'm fine with that, cuz i've been working and got not much time to be there and browse. Then again, i'm there and another fucking bastard took the volumes i need to read. Who the fuck????!!!!!

Then, the shopkeeper felt pity at me, willing to open new comics with the volumes i wanted to read, she knew i came lots of times and can't even find the right volumes. Well, i'm a regular customer, and she could understand a reader's instinct. I can't stop reading a story then skip to another story, or different story. Then, i rented 4 volumes of One Piece, and my girl called and said she has arrived.

My dad called me too, and wanted to meet me up to talk about something. This time, my dad never forbid me meeting my girl outside. And so, my girl really saw my dad, and so i guided my dad to a parking place while my girl sat behind the car.

Sigh, the conversation with my dad was all the same in the morning, and he just can't leave it as like for next time. Then he went up to my place and told my landlord that i'm moving out to Pudu. And so my dad left. And i went into my room, my girl was so paranoid. She thought my dad was coming in. Never will anyone except my girl and my friends can come in my room.

By the way, that's all for now. Oh yeah, i bought some nice chinese cds, Gary Cao and Justin's new album. Very nice. And my girl bought David Tao and F.I.R.'s new album too, both also very nice... Hmm, our taste are similar though...

Nothing much on later... Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.