Friday, August 11, 2006

Unsatisfied... (Friday 11/8/06)

I heard today that KLCC held PC Fair. Not much people came to IT level. I was notified that i'll be situated at a counter with a month old colleague. The counter... Blah, the worst of all the counters and shop. Sales can't hit target, and whoever worked there can't survive long because of the low payment. Others were happily working without worrying their sales target. Me? Yeah, i'm worried too. Just to see how's things going.

This afternoon, my other colleague came and questioned me about his chocolate... It begins with a fucking asshole who's not serious about his words.

Monday. Hmm... I think either Monday or Tuesday. I was asked to help that asshole managing the shop. Supposed only one of three colleagues took off day, and the other one never came too. It's not a big deal for me helping me. I knew this asshole always come to my usual counter and takes some candies from us. And the way he talks, i could doubt he's not a sincere guy. Well, i'm not well prepared for his lies, maybe i thought he'll control himself and would guide me through.

In the afternoon, the customers getting less due working hours. He was in the cashier counter doing some official stuffs. He left his seat and saw a pack of chocolates. Then he said to me, "Hey Andy, here are some chocolates, help yourself." "Who's chocolates are these?" i glanced at the chocolates. "Some customers left few days ago and i thought you might like to have some." with a grin he replied. "Are you sure? I guess i'm gonna get some later. Not expired already, right?" i said while looking at the packaging. "Do i look like i'm lying? Come on, Andy, i'm not that kind of person." he angered. Well, since we're colleagues, there's no way i could doubt him in this issue. So later on, i opened one, and ate it.

Soon, he noticed that i've taken one, and he startled, "Oh shit, you seriously ate the chocolates?" "Wait a minute, something's wrong with it?" i was surprised. "Oh no, the chocolates... Damn, i didn't know you'll eat it. It's that absent colleague's. His girlfriend gave him and he treasured it. He left it there just to look at it and think of his girlfriend everyday." he explained with a terrified face. I was in rage, inside my heart, thinking. Why in the world he was created to be someone who destroys me of being nice to people and now i became someone to be hated. Fucking asshole.

And today, the absent colleague was in rage and seriously looking at me with no respect on our conversation. I tried to tell him it's not what he thinks that i did it purposely. He didn't care too. Then he left. My colleague at my counter said to me, "Huh? No wonder he was angry when i thought of making fun of him. He never get angry on such things. As far as i know him, he could just wack you without even thinking." "So? It's not even my fault to hurt his feelings. It's that motherfucking bastard! He's the one who set me up. Oh, whatever!" i turned without concerning the issue.

Later at night after work, i went to have a light supper with my colleagues. So i was telling out today's issue. So my senior, who's a critic, metaphored a car accident which exampled i hit someone and died on spot. Yeah, it was an accident, and i'm to blame. Right. Then what about this chocolate case? Did i intend to eat it when i wasn't told to, and i'm not to blame? Indeed, i was set up by that motherfucker. And what my senior was signalling that i'm to blame, that i'm greedy to eat. I'm not an unreasonable guy, and that issue has made me one. Now i can't befriend with both of them. Sigh...

There're such issue was created by this asshole. That day, he was serving a customer who's looking for a particular title. He was looking for it and failed, yet he expressed his anger with foul languages at the customer. I was outside having a smoke, when the customer left, he said to his girlfriend who went and joined him that the asshole was rude to him. Damn fucking embarrassing...

Another customer came to look for MP3 cds. He went and said with broken languages, "No MP3 la, boss. No one want to sing anymore la. Sorry leh."

Fuck, i never ever wanted to work with him.

And he ruined my social reputation. And i wished any you readers to post some comments of this issue, what do you think? Am i unreasonable or just a set up? I don't want to listen to my unsincere colleagues. Please tell me. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.