Monday, August 07, 2006

Short Dreams... (Saturday 5/8/06)

After sending lpc back home, i went back to sleep again, and had some short dreams...

1st, it's about the gig. We had a great performance and most of our school friends came to spectate the scene. Everything went so well that fans are chasing us. And so, after the gig, all the friends with us having drinks together, "post-mortem" our gig's performance. Later on, just about going back home individually, even Yulius and Eleanor came late and bit us well (actually, they both never turn up the gig in reality as they were busy working). Suddenly, i got a very hard feeling of the parting and wanted to cry. I hold up my tears so tight so i wouldn't be embarrassing myself. The pressure seemed so real. Therefore, i tried to force myself to cry once i'm back home. But it's hard to cry after i hold it up too long...

2nd, a Japanese boy. He's like a beggar in the streets which i'm not too sure about it. I'm like non-existence watching his life of begging around. I only can remember that a guy passed him and gave him food instead of money. The boy went so grateful and kept repeating "arigato" while nodding his head. I can feel his gratitude so great, so truly and flawless.

And then, my alarm clocks (one big, one small and one my mobile phone's alarm) rang each of the time. I woke up. On my tv, Teletubbies shown on screen. That moment i realised that no matter how sad it could be, life can be cheerful once in a while, not all the time. Maybe i listened too much of emo songs and i could easily creating images and scenes in my mind about life. We all grown ups, and things getting complicated and complicated, and the further it goes, the more storms and stresses we encounter.

But life still goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.