Tuesday, July 11, 2006

World Cup ends... (Monday 10/7/06)

I already know it's happening, Italy won! I was working, so i couldn't watch, but just about the time we're closing, i managed to watch the penalty kick only... Sad isn't it?

Seems like it'll be another 4 years later the World Cup again. I said to myself, "Well, the match's finished, for the 4 years in between, football fans will like bored in life, no target at all..." maybe i'm wrong, but it's just a thought.

I took a day off on Saturday, i can't really work because my leg got muscle ache. It's not easy for me running around without stops and rests, so i called my com, informed them and went to see a doctor. My girl came to see me that day, she was worried about my health. I'm always sick, few times per month. I'm so lack of nutrition, hardly eat fruits and vitamins. I'm now a skinny guy, a little muscles shown on chest to arms, less average.

She spent an overnight with me, and i've been desperate to sleep. Whenever she's at my place, i don't feel a single loneliness, i felt secured and love is in the air. She likes to kiss me all over my face and said to me, "I Love You..." and for that sentence, i feel like i'm home! So comfortable and i'm like a baby, sleep peacefully, leaving her watching tv all by herself... Haha, she hated me sleep whenever she come to see me. But she's not a naive girl, she knew how to take care of people. So if i got married with her, i'm sure in the future, she'll be a perfect wife and mother.

Damn, i'm so tired with this new job, costs me aching at my ankle. So many matches i missed, and even the final, only watched the penalty... Sad, pretty sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.