Saturday, June 03, 2006

Fauzi Laili's MTV shoot

Hmm... You must be wondering who's Fauzi Laili...

My pal called me and asked if i'm interested to work freelance for the MTV shoot, for this newcomer from Singapore, a malay singer. The pay was good, i definately go for it...

Somehow there's lots of things I could tell here but i think it's best to keep it between me and my friend, just afraid the company might say something about my blog and i'm not gonna responsible for it, and so...

Here are some pics taken during the shoot in the company's studio...

a freelancer helped us out, he's quite good at most oft he settings... actually he shouldn't be at my side cuz my pose is so yau ying... damn... wasted...
looked like 'hou heng dai' (good brothers)...
the background's white, and still wondering if the ceiling is white too, as we looked up...
taken from the freelancer above... i thought he's good but... ok la, can't complaint much cuz we all already tired...
...and Fauzi Laili, if you ever found my blog here, just to wish you all the best, you're a great singer, keep it up and shine all the way, superstar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.