Friday, April 28, 2006

Big Plate of Char Kuey Teow... (Monday 24/4/06)

A China man, i assumed he is, speaking chinese dialect, asked me to cook a big portion of Char Kuey Teow. From his grocery bag, he brought out a bag of seafood cut in pieces. It's quite a big bag he passed it to me, and i asked him if he really wanted me to put all of the seafood on the Char Kuey Teow... And so, he slipped his hands deeply in his grocery bag... He brought out a huge clay plate, advised me to use it for the Char Kuey Teow...

This is the only picture i took, when it's done, i forgotten to take the whole Char Kuey Teow because the people who sat near at my stall were antonished to see this fucking huge plate.

The serving portion is enough for 3 pax... When i deliver his meal, he had another big plate of fruits and a few bags of prawn chips, eating each of it... He's not a big fatty, the only thing i knew that he's from China, people take big portion of meals is a common thing to them. If those haven't been to China, you'll be surprised to see how they eat!

this is a FUCKING big portion of meal!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.