Sunday, February 19, 2006

In Progress to be part of the TEAM... Part 1 (16/2/06)

Seng called me the whole afternoon, and i was still sleeping. About 3 times he called and i answered the 4th one. He's at the our station waiting for me. I refreshen up myself and went to see him.

After last night i brought my dad to the office, Seng wanted to know what's the result. Believe me, after that, my dad needs to recover from his anger, i think 1 day is enough for me to be patience. Sum, was still in vain, earlier this morning he went out with Seng to do some document stuff, each one photocopy of Bank Book statement and IC front and back... I partly heard what happened, Sum's elder brother was the one who could convince his dad to give him the money to start out this business. Seng called Sum's brother and found out he was a member of Lampe Berger. Seng was suprised and can't further the details which he wanted to convince him. He's a member and never he would take the venture to work out some extra income. And doubtly, how could he flunk his money for the business without doing anything, but also in return he still has all the products to use. Usually after anyone who realised the network is really making a person to earn more money they ever wish, no matter how also they'll work it out.

Talking about Sum, he's sort of a person who stutter, he tries to talk about something to assure others to feel interesting. Hmm, although he's not that good but he's trying his best. He knew this business could do better for his tomorrow, and the way he tried to explain his point of view, mostly are just for his personal limitation. Yes, it's not easy to do it, just the same as you do sales or other relevant jobs which you had to convince your customers to buy or use your products. He's quite low self-esteem at he's ability, "somehow i'll take it slow..." Anyone would take it slow, only which situation you gonna apply it. He's very much concerning his stories more than we tried to tell him it's common. Whatever it is, this business provided trainings every weekdays, by the higher rankings with experience. Besides, he's a good friend, just tell you a little of himself...

Seng's was known as "Yamcha King", everyday you could see him at our station nearby mamak with different people having drinks all the while. Few years ago, i already seen him doing so. And the yamcha thing is very contagious, leads everyone he knew would join him, talk about online games... But now it's all about doing this business, a little he did talk about online games cuz he's the main guider to all the friends he knew. He could finished Final Fantasy's game in 72 hours personal record, professional in RPG and Strategy games like Warcraft. Last time i thought he talk crap, i seen him played with 8 players and his character died twice while others' characters died more than 10 times in an hour's challenge. Due to online game, so far he's the highest, but he had to slow down due to his business. I was guided by him playing Silkroad (hey, sometimes i pay package took me few hours to finish the credits, i pay because it's cheaper rate, just to check mails and downloads to my phone using my new BlueTooth, and so the rest left i'll play online game...) and my character is in stable with skills, without using my improper instinct to upgrade my character's level. Once you did the wrong one, you've to start over again, and it's waste of time and effort, also money... Anyhow, it's just a game, but for online games, seriously it's wasting... So don't under estimate the revolutionized games... My record of yamcha only 6 hours, with cy. Seng could go up to 18 hours... I don't know what yamcha is all about, drink and talk, non stop for 18 hours? That could make a person crazy... And he never got crazy either, just a chore to him already. Lots of things he did were overwhelmed.

Later on, we went back to our station and watch our friends playing Silkroad and Jin Yung... I did surf a little, posting and uploading my phone's photos into Multiply. Then i saw them left to elsewhere. After i've logged out, they were at the mamak again... Fuck man, how many times we've to yamcha? And again Seng's trying to deal with Sum's problem. I was bored to death, don't know why, usually i'm interested to listen to them... Maybe Sum's stutters got me *yawn*... Wai finished his work, joined us together yamcha. Soon, Wai went home and all of us decided to go Pandan Perdana look for Shui yamcha... again... Blasted...

I wished i could decide not to go, but how about Seng? Mainly Sum's matters hadn't resolved, so need more supporters to give alternatives for Sum. We reached the and Shui's not even there yet. While waiting him, we watched others playing Silkroad... Seng's busy discussing Silkroad's strategies with his friends, Sum left to another cybercafe to look for his friends, i'm left alone, cold inside. I went outside, smoke, played with cats, thinking of how my dad's consideration. Usually i always give myself the worst expectation, but this time i'm in positive mind. I think my dad's not stupid, just he doesn't want me to get his offer that easy, he wanted me to put more effort... It's almost the 3rd month coming, and i've got no results from it, still striving to prove that i'm for real...

What i'm going through now, it's the same as the others who already joined SYN. It sounds crazy and stupid, but when you've the determination, anything will go to the brighter side. No doubt it's gonna be tough, maybe losing your dignity a little by doing so. After all you did, when it comes to you, the better future, when you look back, somehow it's funny and worth it. You wanted something so badly you able to do crazy and stupid things to achieve it.

Soon we can't bare waiting Shui arrive, we went yamcha again... In a Chinese restaurant, had some meals, fucking hungry while waiting and waiting... Chew came over too, and he spoke to me a lot. He told me about a person's proudness (we malaysian always call face like "give him face la" or "he's losing face") can't be put in a value. With that value, in certain circumstances can be fatal. My ex boss used to be that proud and the more he does, i lost my job, he bankrupt his business... What he means was wheneve people said that you can't do this and do that, and usually people who are sensitive will surely agreed themselves they can't, and probably won't do it cuz the proudness... Once we set our mind to do it, even though others throwing it to you, you just had to do it, regardless your proudness. That's how the succeeders gets the respects. They won't stay down, they go forward, marching with blank mind, think of nothing, only action. I knew about it earlier but the way he put it, the more i could understand the fact. Chew's ability to tell out some morality was good, i'm glad to have a friend like him, talk nice with courtesy and modest...

After the meal, we went to mamak yamcha again... Fuck, how many times already, could you count for me?

Lucas, another succeeder, came and joined us, together with his young partner. After Sum, it's all about the teenager... He's 18 and working in a restaurant at Kepong as chef's assistant. His only problem was he wanted to gather more money to go higher level, so he came to have more guidance from us... Not me, i'm not in that situation to go higher, only joining part... Ricky came with his wife, and he asked me what's my result. I said i'll know about it tomorrow. Then i asked if he called my dad. He said when he called, my dad's still taking his afternoon nap... They did talk and my dad replied he wanted to take a few days of consideration. I don't think i'm hesitating anymore, tomorrow no matter how, agreed or not agreed, i'll go and talk to him, any tactics i'll use, good or bad, talk until he spank me or scold me in front of all the uncles or aunts, to make sure this time i'm not wasting my effort... Forget about my 'face', it never thick or thin, just no feelings at all... Ha...

Then Ricky asked how i managed to make my dad be there. Once i told him i wanted to bring him there. When i called him, he's angry, of course i've to lie to him so he won't reject my invite even though he never say never wanna go in the first place. Actually at that time, i was terrified, and hope it went well, pressured in me all the time. When i think back, it's very funny, everyone laughed about it. Ricky said there's another case, his partner's friend who used a tactic like this...

He told his dad he wanted to borrow money to do this business, and surely every father won't simply give the money to his son. So what he do, he knew what time his dad wakes up in the morning. And so he set his alarm clock half an hour before his dad, and sat in the living room. While his dad was ready to go out, surely he'll find his son sitting at the living room. So his dad will ask why he was there, and he said he couldn't sleep cuz kept thinking of doing it. Of course this is not one time jackpot, he did severally, and even when dinner's time, he hold his chopsticks halfway to the dishes, and pause a little by little. Surely his dad will ask him what's wrong. And so he'll say he has no appetite, then he put down his chopsticks, and went back to his room. Of course he never been no appetite, later at night he sneak out from the house to the nearest food stalls to eat. And thereafter his self-torturing period, he finally tells his mom, "why you bother born me as to suffer in this world..." usually mother will feel very sympathy and sad about her son, so his mom will make her move, to convince his dad to let him have the money, and so his dad provides...

We all laughed, it's bad, but good tactic, won't get spanked and scolded... Well doing, better than me. After few discussions, it's already getting late and everyone left to their cribs. I don't know why today i'm sort of moody, must be bored and yamcha too much already... Damn, somehow in future i'll break my own record... Yamcha all the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.