Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Session in Holiday Villa...

I missed my family and cousins reunion this afternoon. I slept much at cy's house and woke up at 3.30pm. I felt fucked up at my start of the day. Quickly as i went home and cleaned up myself. I called my parents and they said my cousins and aunt left earlier and they're going to visit other relatives. I was left alone then...

I haven't finished watching the DVDs borrowed from Seng, only Full Metal Alchemist... Fucking good anime, first ever i watch it, i felt like i wanna own it, just have to wait till i got much money to buy it in DVDs... Yes, only Full Metal Alchemist were on VCD. Then suddenly, cy called... Not again, small session? Not... A grand session in a hotel? My my... Holiday Villa? Suite? My holy god, you really make my day... Muax muax muax to you, Jesus!

I hurried myself dressing up, rushed to cy's house to pick him up, then hurried to Holiday Villa. First met was Chee Sen, a friend of Jeffrey. He brought us up to the room to sort the drinks and stuffs. Then Jeffrey came, brought his laptop and speakers to make to room happening. Then Danny, Jeffrey's cousin. Then Daniel with his Malay chick, also cousin of Jeffrey. Fang Seng came too, not Fang Heng... (where the hell you been boy?)

We already started earlier, i was so fucking high that i didn't sleep but truly energetic, entertaining friends all the way. Chee Sen went down deeply and lied on bed like a dead corpse. We tried to pull him up and he said he's gonna puke if he try to move. Cy got stomach ache after a while cuz after he ate a burger, he still get gastric. He just sit at the sofa all the way but still chit chat with friends. Danny was the one who easily knock out, he went to bed afterwards. Finally Andrik came too, brought his stuffs and then KRU's film crew came. I knew only one guy, a master of all, brought his good stuffs and shared to everyone. His stuff's experience was awesome, but i didn't knock out. I'm totally fine, a jukebox kept on running the show. Not to say i sang or something, i just walked around, danced around, talked and laughed. Even watched TV, concentrated my mind on the tube. But now of course i don't remember what i've watched, just enjoying what's happening on the programmes. Harsh came too, and he was the king previously, i guess when time passes by, for his experience, it's not surprising to see us doping like that. He left in short time, same to Fang Seng and Andrik. The rest, with the Malay boys, go all the way...

I took ecstasy, it's been a while since the year i worked at a night club in JB. The effect gone long term as i seriously knew how to control it, and never could make me asleep and puke. I'm strong in everyways of doping, like naturally i'm immune in all these shits. I don't say i'm bragging, i felt that i've friends around with me, and possibly i wished to have such good time once i wanted in my life, and i don't want to waste it. Thanks to Jeffrey who made this thing works. Only matters that not much friends we fond of came to enjoy together. They've their agenda, but they should've came, it's essential for the Chinese New Year reunion.

So i guess this post not exactly make you feel good though, if only who's interested would get how good it feels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.