Friday, December 30, 2005

Still Unbelievable...

Thursday, after all the surveys on jobs, sales, marketing, every jobs i found were all the same wages i'm gonna get monthly. No doubts i got on hold commitment, but it won't last me for long, i'm sure i'll be dead.

At night, i went 7-11 to buy cigarettes, and my friend Seng turned up again, just like on Monday. I knew where he stayed, as i sent him home once, only matters was he kept himself much free to come to Tmn Muda and found some friends to have drinks with him. I'm about to have a thought of surfing net to check my emails, after i told him i'll be joining him later, i checked my mails, nothing much, and when i wanted to join him with his friends, he was left alone. His friends left just as i'm joining in, which makes an hour later i checked my mails.

He has most of his free time at night, early or late. And so we chat a few about past, then i started to ask again about Lampe Berger.

I'm interested much on the marketing plan thing. Whatever reasons may apply, i believe that my old school friends which i knew were sort of like more appropriate normal life with a job, clean salary and just about enough to maintain their expenses. I was saying, most of them joined the network. I mean, it's just not like them, talking about they heard about Amway's marketing plan, for sure, and they joined in a similar network, and they're not hesitating their future. Further more, they're investing a RM2300 per franchise membership, not to mention rm80 per Amway membership, that's totally big gap within that amount.

He felt joy telling me all about it. He doesn't have the ability to talk much to convince anyone, cuz he didn't study much, i mean a little morality, sorry about that. Anyway, i could really listen everything i need to understand. Funny thing was, whenever he said about funny incidents, he'll make exaggerating emotions to tell out how funny the scene goes. Ok, he's being dramatic a little, i just need to have the readers here to feel how i felt when i'm listening to his jokes. My feeling is totally: "Maybe it's just funny to you, but you don't have to make it exaggerated so i could feel it's funny?"

(joking only)

i told him i've a blog, just hope when he saw this, he could just forget about it.

I hope.

Anyway, i asked him how much did he invested on this network. He told me RM30k for his own team, he'll be a leader, 6 sets of Lampe Berger and Estebele items and he had 5 slots of his apprentices, and when they joined under him, he had his items for them, and he'll collect RM2300 from each of them. He had rebates from his membership fee after a month, about 10% i guess, that's what he said. I wonder, he had work in cybercafes anywhere for 6 years, and he saved lots of money, then he purge all out for this networking, i mean, anyone in this world who had heard of these networking systems, never be most of them in time they'll accept this method to make money. Even me, i don't have that kinda money, plus i don't see much prove to make me interested in any kind, not until i seen my old school friends before i studied in Sri Garden.

About Ricky and Chew's story, i've been about it all the time. It's just so unbelievable, and above all, maybe it's time to think more deeply if i ever push myself into it.

Friday's the day i should be seeing my girl. Her last week of having the time meeting me, next month, she'll be studying at night almost everyday, from 6pm to 9.30pm. Somehow i don't think that's a big deal, not that we never been through all these. I think i should bring her there too, and if she found it suitable for me to try, i wouldn't hesitate to join with Seng's network, as he had offered me a big help. Hope she's fine with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.