Sunday, December 11, 2005

Night Session: Not Expected

Everyone except me... where am i...?The whole Saturday afternoon after i woke up at 1pm, my girl wanted to go for lunch in haste. As usual, she always bug me for lunch or dinner while i'm trying to sleep, i mean whenever she's at my place, she's like my sleeping pills, i get to sleep well. She likes to eat, and mostly she's the one who got hungry first. Then my boss called and asked me to go Pandan Kapital to see the carpenters doing the client's job. After lunch nearby my place, i went there earlier and forgotten to make calls to the carpenter about his arrival time. He said he would come later, then we went back home to watch some movies. I fell asleep again and my boss called me before i woke up. there's me, i'm sleeping like a pig, as always after. So i never get into the pictures...Again i've to go there and check things up, the job was done, found a mistake from the job, tried to call my boss but he never answer, sent a message telling him i was there surveyed the job. Then we went for dinner at Telephone Restaurant, Pandan Perdana. We had steamboat cum grills, rm18.80 per head, and my girl treated the meal, haha. Funny thing that she took all the seafood and we had less grill food, also she got big portions of food till i can't fit much to my stomach, she ended up eating everything, got herself big belly after that.

The Q-Bar, Sunway PyramidIt was fun having dinner there, quite cheap plus a lot of selections on food. Later on, cy called and asked me to go Q-Bar with him. At first i said i don't want to go, then he kept on pursuade me to go... Ah, ok, he needs a companion after all. My girl wanted to go also, oh well, you guys won, i've to go back and get changed...

Q-Bar's at Sunway, a place always being mentioned by the college students around there. I stopped myself going these places, trying hard to save some money to buy a pc. I really need a pc to keep all the documents from my phone, so far i just use CD-RW to back up my files. I Andrik: yeah, we have lots of fun...understand there're times i need to go such places before i turned old, but i begun to lose my interests to these places, maybe i have my girl spending time with me, so i guess disco is not a place for us, perhaps our love nest? Haha...

Kia Seng was there with his friends, so they have their bottles while we paid our cover charge... (fucking rm30 really kills me..). the main drunk stoners... hahah...Q-Bar was partitioned in 2, the front side was all R&B lovers while behind of the side was the techno type, which i don't really enjoy, but we were there and so far the DJ played his best and made a good impression on me, and i stayed a long time enjoying it.

Cy's busy talking to a girl he knew from a friend, just like an old come on Jeff, there's nothing to be upset about. no liquors, that's fine, water will do, ok?days stories for them to tell each other. Then he drank too much till he started to say about weird ideas he got and eventually i wrote it down cuz it happened to be some good ideas to do some other time. Then we went to the R&B dance floor with the girls around. Later, 2 young guys came closer and i suspected they wanna court the girls i'm with. Then they started their conversation with... Jeremy: oh man... i don't know how's my darling doing now...

Me...

What?

They asked me if i'm interested having drinks with them, i said i'm leaving as soon as my friend got out from the toilet. Then i courageously asked them, what makes them interested in me...

Jason's hair really spiky... glad to hear he's back."I think you are sexy..."

(I'm sexy...)

From a guy's compliments...

(I'm sexy...)
Andrik: I'll make sure everyone's getting their HAPPY!
ARRRGGHH!!!

(I'm sexy...)

WHAT THE FUCK HE SAID TO ME?

(I'm sexy...)

Funky Fang called himself 'Happy'...Before anything go further, i excused myself and went back to my friend's place to chill out. I told cy the incident and he laughed at first, then advised me it's great to have someone thinks that i'm beautiful. I'm not beautiful, i'm cool... (nah, just kidding) I wished it was a girl who told me i'm sexy. Actually what cy said was right, even they're faggots, they CY: it's a great party though.. Andrik: of course la, we won this hotel room, boy!valued people's beauty in everyways... Unlike the girls we hangout with, some they just don't give compliments on guys which really beautiful, they usually kept to themselves. Some they eventually speak out, but it doesn't mean it's true, just entertaining some shit sort of, superficial? I 'pantang' faggots hit on me because i really hated that. Any matters, it's my fault to neglected the faggots cuz i should've told them i'm a straight guy, with a girlfriend. They're nice and seriously won't get offended if they knew they found the wrong person as they were told. I'm not prepared myself meeting faggots FH: aw come on Jeff, one more...Jeff: hey, i had enough alright? no more... please...hitting on me, so i guess it's natural to me turning them off... Sorry about that.

We left at 3am, as soon as we're back at cy's place, my girl had to drive her car back home. Came some calls to cy, then asked me if i wanted to go for a session. A session in a hotel... CY's the luckiest person in the room... get to talk with chicks...

Wow...

A session that i've been waiting long years ago...

And i'm invited unexpectedly...

Cool...

Everyone's there, girls too. Mostly i met Jason, our former Airtight Noise drummer, came back from U.S. (that's what i heard) Jeffrey was there too, along Fang Heng, Jeremy, Andrik, Wendy, Our main winner of the hotel room cum host... ZZZzZZZzZZzzzZZ...Anson and some other friends came and left. An executive suite, my oh my, what a nice room enough to fit all of us. Liquors available but i had enough from the Q-Bar. I liked the bathroom most, very classy and comfortable, felt like taking bath there but the bathroom door doesn't have a lock. Andrik brought his I-Pod and Altec Lansing speakers into the room and put some groovy trance music to pump up the session... Everyone's enjoying the session, i watched tv, danced a few moments, talked a bit, but mostly i enjoyed the session.

What happened to them fortunately given a hotel room was, Fang Heng and some friendsJeremy's ass... he's totally out... ZZZzzzZZzzzZZzz... attended a pool party. So there was a competition which the contestants have to bottoms up the beers and whoever won, he'll get a free hotel room. And so Fang Heng won. By promises from everyone will stay for a session gathering, each obligated to be there to celebrate. I guess i'm lucky to have friends like that, took some pictures and had fun time together, till 7am (i guess, i saw the sun begun to brighten the room), Jeffrey and Jason left after i dozed off. Leaving cy and others talking in the whole morning.

Then i was awake at 12 noon, ready to check out. With blurred mind, i do need another nap after this. Fetched Jeremy back home, then went back to cy's house and slept till 7pm. Cy had to have dinner with his family, he lend me his car so i could go my parent's place to deliver the Video Camera. Had dinner with my sisters, my parents were out for a dinner, heard from my sisters it was my cousin's wedding dinner again, maybe it's just close relatives gathering. Actually i supposed to attend, i forgot about it totally.

National Geographic's showing Zheng He's history, just in time watching it for an hour, then i went back to cy's house waiting for Jordan to pick me up and have dinner together.

Still, the whole session from clubbing to hotel, i caught flu, cough and sore throat, i yell too much during disco, and i lacked of sleep in the hotel. And i got myself deeply sick the day after. I took MC on Monday, spent my time listened back to the gig's track and writing posts that i neglected passed a week.

Thanks to my phone, i can do it anytime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.