Friday, December 02, 2005

MC Mistake

Still can't remove my bandages, in every people's eye, their saw me as if i'm in a fight, or just careless by falling down, or just something hitted me when i'm not aware.

My girl spent the whole evening with me. I knew past few days she was upset, at least for that moment she's by my side, she could eased her mind, and some positive support from her. We've been watching GunGrave again, for me, and my girl got interested at it, seeing people die in that cartoon. Sure to tell this is not meant for children to watch.

The next day, Thursday. I got up early for work. My arm got hurt, must be the antibiotic injection given by the doctor. My face's hurt too, numb, occured headache on me... It's 5.30am, i haven't decided if i wanted to go to work. Then i fall asleep again...

Soon, about 9.30am, my office called. Ms Liew, my boss's secretary, told me my MC was written on wrong date, 28th and 29th. I was shocked, which means i skipped work yesterday. My boss called me too, advised me to get the actual MC or else they'll deduct my salary. Damn, i wished i could rest...

What to do? At 12pm, i swallowed some pills, get dressed, ate breakfast, took a bus to KLCC for LRT interchange, then back again my girl's neighbourhood...

Once i got down from the LRT, it started drizzling. The distances between LRT and the clinic about 300 metres, across the traffic lights of the bridge. Not everyone has the umbrella, soon it became heavier than before. I was thirsty, had drinks at a mamak next to the clinic. Once i'm done, i went to the clinic and saw some workers fixing a security door access. I believe the MC can be replaced due it was a small matter, although i've given the MC to my company, yet i still have the receipt.

But the situation wasn't expected, the nurse told me i should come back at 9pm to see the same doctor so he could have the authority to provide a proper MC. So, i'm damned, earlier i got here, nothing i can do unless wait for the right time. It still rained heavily and i'm stucked in a restaurant, waiting for the rain stops. I called my girl, she was having lunch with her brother and mom at state. Then she asked me to go to her house hangout, better to wait at home, save some trips.

My girl informed me she's on her way back to her house while waiting for the car service done, when i was having another drink at a chinese restaurant. So i was on my way to her house. Passing by the accident location, my heart thumps faster, flashed back the scenario again, of how i got my face footed by a chump.

Coincidently, i was really walking by opposition of my girl and her brother's direction at the same time. I knew her brother wasn't happy about me. He knew his sister is deeply in love with me, all i knew he would rather have his sister all by his side, having fun together like the days used to... Time has changed, noticed his sister astray him for me, for her priority selection, me, he kinda lonely to be at home, while his sister was away all the time, spending with her new found 2 years love.

I understand how he felt, just like everyone's life turned around to be exact opposition of expectation. I've felt it alot, maybe it's time for him to know a 21 year old boy just right to learn more things about maturity.

Seemed like nothing to do at her place, her brother was at his room all the time listening music and doing something. Then i came up an idea, watch "Tung Tuk Shan Tam", starring Wong Chi Wah, the funny man. The rest of the characters were familiar actors, not sure their names. I watched about 7 episods, damn funny. He's an Inspector, brilliant but with Asthma sickness, he's very weak in physical. All the criminal cases he gone through were always have to use brain thinking method to solve the case, so interesting that it lures you to watch more following episods of how he solve cases one by one in connected story. Had dinner at her place, watched the drama again, then she send me to the clinic...

Funny part was, i need to use the toilet, so without notifying the nurses, i straight away walk to the toilet, and gave the nurses a freak out. They thought i'm some kinda criminal. My girl calmed them. After that, spoke to them about my MC, along to do my medical consultation. Then the doctor for today was not the one i'm looking for. I told the doctor my situation and all he can say was he can't possibly do it. Soon, he took out the bandage, and said my wound's recovering. I was sick the whole day and suffered until i'm recovered. I told the doctor because of the MC i got myself topsy turvy...

Later, i kept whining my case, just don't understand why this MC was written in wrong date and got myself into trouble. The nurse was sympathy at me, finally she called the doctor, Dr Mark. On Monday itself he was treating me, the way i looked at it, like when his nurse putting the bandage on my eye lid, he wasn't sure was it the right way to cover my wounds. The nurse took it out again and cause me in pain. He's like a fresh graduated but old timer image. Blah, end of the line, i'm not convinced he's a doctor.

Suprisingly, he knew i'm not satisfied that i've made myself a fool, came earlier at 2pm, but to wait for Dr Mark's shift, has to be at 9pm. Sick and suffered, still i don't get anything from it. So he offered his partner to give me the proper MC. Unlikely to know, his partner never wanted to hold responsibility on me. My case is assault crime, whatever it takes, he might have to answer the court because he issued the MC.

Along the conversation on the phone, Dr Mark said indeed it's a external injuries, mostly he'll write the exact date happened for the victim's reason to claim insurance. Yes, he has a point, no doubt that i don't know, the mistake has come to me, i should be blame... I didn't look at what the doctor wrote on the MC. So i'm damned...

Suddenly, i lost my Monday's receipt. I searched all over my pockets and wallet, none was found. Told the nurses to find it for me, somehow other patients waiting in the line. It's like a fucked up situation, i showed them the prove i came, the prove was lost, i had another receipt, lost receipt of 50 in exchanged of 10...

Fuck...!

My girl was worried about me getting nervous. Everyone's looking at me a fool searching his whole body for a priceless trash. Then the nurse found it, folded together with my medical report. Thank God...

My girl sent me home, spent a little while at my place, and she's going to Mentakab on Saturday for 2 days. Cy called me and said the jamming session was on tonight... I looked at the date, Thursday... I remembered it's Friday night... Then he was kidding... Friday night at 11pm. I told him i've an accident on Monday, he was shocked and i don't have the mood telling the story again, been telling the police, my girl and her parents, more than five times i've told, and it kept me haunting...

One good thing about this blog, i'll say things here, with a proper statement, i required options for my friends, either they could read my blog, or maybe i'll just try to explain everything. (I'll get haunted again...)

However, i've gave up my intention to get the MC to replace my uppaid leave on 30th. What a losing trip plus effort. Fuck it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.