Thursday, November 24, 2005

Marion, oh Marion!

Her young time working as a script writerThe name's Marion Rose Caunter, a new beauty host from 8TV's Quickie.

she's kinda plump in the pastSince ever 8TV broadcasted, i used to watch the sitcoms and movies during night time. I remember the time i finally met my darling in Sunway, we had drinks at Starbucks. 8TV's host J Lo was there hosting Midnight at Latte, a show which all the celebrities show up and get questioned by him. There were fung shui man, Paula Malai Ali, and a guy i don't recall his name. So the camera moved around shooting the crowds, True beauty revealseventually my darling was seen by her friends, nobody saw me there. I guess my friends having a hardcore party somewhere in KL, impossible for them to stay at home watching TV shows.

Ok, back to this Marion. Usually every after some good shows and sitcoms, Adam and Marion will briefly reviewed a little summary of the shows, most of the time i'm aware Marion's attire. check out her body shape.. oh my god, whoever is her boyfriend, he's damn lucky bastardShe has great curve, hot and sexy. So one day i was so free in the office i figured out making some time searching for her pictures online. Most that i've found already due from The Star newspaper website, categorized as confidential file. Man, she got so many pose and styles, just happened to find her most previous photos taken, only one i kept with the front shot. God knows how old she is. Anyone's reading this, please drop a comment of her age and stuffs you need to say about her.

Well, that's about it, not much i could say. amor~no es amor~ oh Marion, you made me fell in love with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.