Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Why Pay More?

The whole week's a lamer, i can't find myself catching good stuffs to tell here.

Ok, so far there's a jamming session on Wednesday night. This time, Yulius was so free early at the evening while Jordan, cy's classmate cum colleague, Jordan, joined for the jamming session. It goes like this...

I was listening to our previous jamming session (30th Oct's recording, converted in MP3 format) everynight after work, once i got home, the music starts. Actually i wasn't satisfied about the volume recorded from walkman to pc, but it's ok for listening, playing it loud has a limit.

I just remembered my girl took long leave for her course examination, so she's free for the night. I called her so she could meet me at my place, and go together to cy's place. Just as i was on my way i totally forgotten my phone, left at my place. Then i had to turn back to get my phone, thought i could forget about it, but i'm staying over night at cy's place... Damn, there goes my punctuality...

I'm half an hour late, yeah i know no one's enjoying the session leaving out a drummer. Again i felt the session went bad, my beats no rhythm, worst is, no blank cassette to record... (ck, why ar? I told you guys to stay put with the tape, reuse it back on sessions ma...)

Ok la the session, sounds good to me cuz Jordan's on bass, ck and Yulius on guitars (Yulius makes effects while ck trashes the guitar), cy on piano and me on drums (duh...).

Jordan was so near the amp and the bass is not heard aloud, ck trashed too much distortion and covered every instrument's volume, Yulius showing off his wow wow, cy emo on piano, while i'm trying to get my beats on the drums. Eleanor was like looking at Yulius drooling all the way, and my girl was curious why cy's playing 2 chords for the whole session.

So the session ended an hour, for me half, and supposed to extend another hour for my lateness, also i've to pay the full hour amount, just as matter of it, i've to pay RM10, which makes me a fool being late.

Why pay more? Damn!

Just a place to whine here, mean no harm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.