Friday, October 28, 2005

Weekend Part Time Job

I remember few days ago, my ex-colleague from Pakistan called me to say hi... I'm so surprised that he called, since we're... Yeah, we're still friends, just that we have different directions to go and find a new life after the god damn clothing company bankrupt, so we don't have a routine contacts, which means we lead on our lives individually. He asked me if i could meet him sometime for a drink, i promised i would, as always i don't really keep my promise cuz i got so tired every weekdays, even i do have weekends, i rather stay at home, spend some quality and time with my girl since previously i don't get much chances of time to spend.

Just happened yesterday (Wednesday) i thought of calling him up to see what's up for the surprise call, also i'm waiting the time cy finished his work and we'll go for jamming session. This Pakistan friend told me he's just around my place, so it's much easier for him to look for me. I tried to go and look for him, if it's nearby, all the while he's not telling me much where he really stay. Damn, i think he might thought i'll stalk him. Jeez, i got much better things to do at home.

He in better life than anyone could possibly think. Still staying with his fatty girlfriend, grew moustache looked like an Indian, rode motorcycle (not sure if he owns it), worked 2 jobs per day: first in the morning, stitching and sewing, get paid RM5 every hour, from 9am to 2pm; Second, he owns a Pasar Malam stall, each day he'll get a place to sell Baju Kurung, Tudung, most of the items in garments are meant for Malays. Assumption income around 2k per month... Not bad huh? He did save a lot of money, but never heard he said wanna go back to his country. Get married or something?

So i thought he might need an assistant, so far he's been doing alone, what happens when nature called? He said he just had to stay on until the night is over. Good grief, was it necessary? I'm looking for a part time job, freelance if possible, thought he might need someone to help out, i just tell him i need to work on weekends, night time. I know he won't left me out of any opportunity, from his thoughts, for friends, i'm sure he'll understand. We've been through so many obstacles since my previous company, in this issue, it shouldn't be a problem. I never demand how much i should get paid, told him just pay however he thinks from his heart, more or less it should be nice to cover up my travelling expenses for every month.

Not only the job conversation, we did reminiscent about our past, how did my previous company got bankrupt. Everyone i knew got lost in touch, some they got married, bought their own vehicles, houses, some their lovers left them, found better job, work another firm, get raised, offended crime... I don't think this bankrupt story will be forgotten.

All i'm gonna do now is wait till weekends come and i'll see what my friend has to say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.