Friday, October 21, 2005

The Kwong's cockshits stirred my life

Yeah, till now i still can't get over it, it's not even over yet, the elder brother of Kwong still out there. My dad didn't believe his old friend was playing a plot so they could let themselves in peace of claiming bankruptcy. They been telling everyone their elder son didn't even make any calls to them, and also my dad got suspicious on the youngest brother, who now works in Kluang, selling drinks. I can't believe the old workers were still been convinced by the younger brother, just to think how lucky that i'm not in possessed. They knew i'll betray them, oh well i will then.

I remembered that i made a few money advances from my boss, through the sales money, given permission to do so. Thereafter it piled up quite some amount that when they had to close down, they searched for me, thought i would've run away. I received their call and his follower threatened me to pay back in 2 days, assume the amount was RM1500 (example), without further the conversation, i went to their house where the father just got out from hospital, caught a minor heart attack after the bankruptcy. He screwed me upside down just as i didn't help out to carry stuffs out from the office, the day when all the gangsters surrounded them. I felt sympathy and sorry to them, even the younger brother, who used to be a close friend of mine, turned out to be an enemy, don't even let me see him. So i went home, thought about finding a new job.

A few times i asked my dad out for drinks to discuss about this case. He was furious about it, he never told me he had lend a sum of money to them and got cheated in the end. I checked through my EPF statement, what i've owe them was cleared by the amount, and it turned out to be them owing me money. What should they say then? Of course with their wicked mind, i won't get any. So i told my dad the whole story, told me not to be afraid, he'll do what he could for the sake of teaching them a lesson. I don't want them given a lesson, perhaps a haunted one, eternally problems to them so they'll know why they should kept their dignity instead of humble? You never believe how snobbish they are. The elder brother swears like no other, the younger brother's a faggot type that always screw and torture people, especially Bangla people. The father was like always righteous, even if it's ridiculous. The mother was ok, can't find her real negatives, just babbling much and complains.

My 3rd uncle was one of the victim too, but he's not a small timer to handle such cases. He has loads of contacts that really can bust out that son of the bitch. My dad told me he knew their plots, and he wished he could have the picture of that asshole. I had one, in my cd, i took it when he came to my shop for surveyance. I told my dad i had it, and he said he's gonna distribute his picture nationwide, let everyone finds him like finding Osama. I'm afraid that picture looked familiar to those who had seen, my dad told me i'm covered with protection, one call away the backup will be there for me.

It looks like a serious case to me, for all the years they've succeeded in business, now they've busted deeply. I'm not sure what's gonna happen next but it taught me a lot of experience. Never ever snobbish to anyone either you're rich or successful, humble is the key for well respected person..

Oh yeah, if i could have a good look of them being squashed by the gangs, i'm relieved! But it's not going to happen in front of me, cuz i only let others do the dirty jobs, i just heard and never gonna spectate.. Safe as i can be.

Oh how i wished i never work for them for 3 years. I lost most of my precious time and good things in life. For every moment now i cherish, took pictures and videos to keep reminding me i'm having a good life, i won't deceive what God provided me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous needs to say with no harm...

I don't trust your attention
I don't trust your attention Posted by Ross Mayfield I've been meaning to blog about a simply great article in the NY Times, Meet the Life Hackers , as I am a fan of the interruption tax , but I keep getting ...
Hey, nice blog. You gave me some great ideas for my own. Looking for an online business that really works? currency e exchanging is the hottest unknown business today. You might find that currency e exchanging is something that could work for you. :-)

Friday, October 21, 2005 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.