Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What's my KEY TASKS?

Holy broccoli.. It may seem to everyone who's reading this, but to me it's some new shit, a big fucking responsibility to aim some kinda achievement i never attemp..

I got an appraisal form from my boss, Kenny, some explaination he made, kept me wonder what i'm supposed to write on my true responsibility. Everyone knows their job scope, but for this shit, for real, if i got myself in trouble, damnation begins..

Let's see, i made myself confidence enough to take this job..

Appraisal form..

How do i write? (i turned out less confidence than ever!)

I've spent whole weekend with my girl, completely forgotten to revise the form. On Sunday night, i got panicked, started reading the whole form, what do you know, i don't get it..

Also, i've to create a new idea for refine the stock list for Jotun, only that i manage to finished that shit on Monday morning before i went in office. Hurried i composed the form, miraculously i made it, just in time Kenny came in. He always have that raging looks, terrified me a lot, somehow he's humble in everyways, no matter when i'm trying to ask him something, a little repeated myself just to confirm i'm doing it right, he still answered me with humble, same looks.. *Gargh!*

Throughout my questions upon the appraisal form, he told me i'm given authority to make mistakes, but only that particular mistakes were not repeated itself.. And his looks again.. Terrified me..... So what i'm really supposed to do? I searched on the internet, about Account Executive, definations, scope, non returned with answers. I wonder how Production Assistant should have more popularity over the globe? Too torturous? I can see much changes to cy, exactly how he turned, on Saturday, he was kinda another person, aggressively making conversations, and of course, throughout the week, he needed a big break. I never seen anything like this before, really got me worried.

However, this week's gonna be a real tough week for me, the whole Monday almost got me into disaster, such as the contracter got lost in Bukit Bintang, he can't read alphabets and hell he would find Tang's Studio. I promised him i'll be there but some other things got in the way, for the last call he made got grumble and said he might leave if he couldn't find Tang's. I rushed there within 45 minutes throughout the jams, for the sake he did the job as appointed, not stood up. Thus, such a waste at all, some parts were not compatible to the backdrop, delayed the completion time, and i gotta rush to another place. Not even 1/2 hour there, straight to Sunway, then by the time it was like 5pm.. Oh well, gone home had a nice DVD time.

Ironed my clothes, kept thinking about my key tasks.. What's gonna be? A friend called me, for many times he had been asking me for a drink since 2 weeks ago, like no other friends he could find instead of me, desperado.. Thought i could've finished the Steve Vai's DVD, damn again i'm out till late again..

*yawn*

i said never i would write so much, cuz i got much excited there days, i had my desk with pc in my office, plus infrared device adapted, from my phone i composed this crap, transfer to pc through infrared, copy and paste texts on Blogger, viola! One click to post, no expiry page, no hassle, fast and reliable. Plus pictures too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous needs to say with no harm...

Winston Reinvents Skinwalkers
John Rosengrant of Stan Winston Studios told SCI FI Wire that the latest effort for the makeup master-the werewolf film Skinwalkers -won't focus much on the transformation of guy-into-wolf because it's been ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous needs to say with no harm...

Scoble the Sequel
Microsoft has put out the call for someone that sure sounds Scoblesque . Can there be twin Scobles? Or maybe this means Robert is moving up? The job description says "We are looking for another unique ...
Hi, you have a smashing blog here! I will certainly visit your site again ! I have a harmful smoking effects site. It close to treats everything that equates to harmful smoking effects material. If you have the opportunity, please come and check it out.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.