Wednesday, September 28, 2005

KL-PUTRAJAYA ELEVATED HIGHWAY 2 METRES AWAY FROM RESIDENTIAL HOUSES

This afternoon I was passing by Old Klang Road (Sri Petaling) near a traffic light junction to Happy Garden, saw a lot of banners were placed inside and outside the house. I really don’t know what’s going on there, saw the road was widened and the workers were busy piling up the bricks. I can only read a few sentences from the banner, not sure what it’s regarding, luckily I found the website written on the banner, sure catching people’s attention to log on internet and check it out what’s happening there. Things going weird nowadays, some agreed changes nearby their neighborhood, some don’t, they cried out loud to Pak Lah for help. Seem vital to every single resident there. I’m not sure what I could do by then, I’m not staying there.. man, someone (the government) do something about that, looks like election season to me, from the banners I supposed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.