Monday, September 05, 2005

Tom Yum Goong

Click to enter the site*The pictures were small resolutions, can't find better ones..*

I was with my girl at Cheras Leisure Mall on Sunday afternoon after she went out with her brother for Karaoke session in KL, first of all i thought of not going back home that early, the weather was too hot to handle, so we decided to go there and take some cool refreshment air.. ah~

Probably the place didn't hold us much long, we did browse along the shops, found one place selling funky junks, so my girl saw a belt and bought it. (i told you, you can't resist on buying something cuz you're a girl, naturally..)

I parked my car at a small lane, usually people might thought of the nearest possible so they won't have to walk further as they'd tired themselves. To me, i'm energetic to walk around, exercise. My girl don't really mind walking, she does it always, from her place to LRT station, common thing to do in life.

On our way, there's a stall selling VCDs (don't tell anyone about it ok?) and my girl noticed that the movie i was looking for was just in the right time she found it, just as i told her on Saturday night. I can't believe my eyes, i thought i might not seeing such miracle that i don't even have to look for it with effort, just in time for a movie boogie..

Bought that movie, no hesitation sped up home and watched the movie..

Lonely and unharmed in foreign place.The story line was ok, so so.. only the fighting was the best discovery ever in my life! i've watched Ong Bak, it stunned me all the way, watched more than 6 times, and still go on.

Now, Tom Yum Goong.. wow, the scene he fights with all the guards around 20 of them with all the skills he performed were totally different all the way! Gosh, i can't stop myself repeating the scenes.. Not to mention the fight with the extreme sports dudes, BMXs, rollerblades, Scamblers, but no skateboards.. (how could they use the boards to wack Tony?) He's ability of dodge and splits were absolutely fascinating! but the fight was kinda short as the coward Johnny left..Yeeaarrrgghhhh... I'm ready to rumble!

Tony did fight with Johnny, the first attemp Tony was beaten up badly, not so badly la, but he's on the floor, then again Tony attempt another round, soon he catched Johnny's moves and beat him down with some fascinating acrobatic moves, and he's real down, no more fight, humilated.. no face to fight.. ok, i'll shut..

Another scene on fight the Australian wrestler, wow! He eventually being punched out 10 feet away! I'm impressed also for the Capoiera fighter, he's skills were flawless, but short time he appear, and comes with the swordsman. Nah, no so good. TK: What are you looking at, punk? Kham: Erm, where's the restroom?the best was the guards, wrestler and the lamp post kick! My god, he could really do that kick real high up..

The girl.. woah, fucking stunning, she really had the sexual appealing moves.. she's not that popular until there's a breakthrough from her previous movie "Kun-Pan", some sexual scens she did perform but i don't know much details cuz i never watched it, maybe i'll try find it and watch it.. tee hee..

I'm a big fan of Tony Jaa, found some websites regarding him doing demostrations on tv shows, even Johnny, the Myanmar Taste my super, duper, mega, superb, flash kick!mixed, the last one appeared to fight with Tony for some entertainment.

One way to describe Tony Jaa: don't find troubles with him, he's for real in he's skills, no shit..

There's a scene about a couple, Tony Jaa was looking at the sky while the couple were behind him, the girl slap her boyfriend's arm and said "I thought i've told you not to buy any pirated movie, why you just couldn't listen to me?" then they went off.. Some shit they spit, i bought the pirated copy, so what? Yeah, the quality was bad, the sound panned from low to high, what the fuck i expect? Just watch it and satisfy my needs!!

They even have PC games of Tom Yum Goong, just check it from the main web. Erm, i don't think i'll have that game played cuz i don't have a PC!! A game trailer available to view.

That's all for the info..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.