Sunday, September 04, 2005

Pain in the ASS~!!! *ouch*

I don't know what happened to my lower spine that connected my upper ass, centre upper of the asshole, precisely. It grew painfully that i can't even sleep and walk around, not to mention about to sit on the ground, even i'm on my bed, bad position..

It happened on Thursday, that i'm writing this at the very early of Sunday morning while everyone's sleeping, i managed to walk around for some exercises, rather stucked in the room full of medicine smell, flourished the scent of my stinky room. Whatever, my room near to the kitchen, when my landlord's wife or other housemate trying to cook something, there goes the cooking smells running in my room, so it's stinky and "Siu Keong" always tickle me while i'm naked and asleep. It really tickles and the smell attracted them to move in..

I never felt this fucking pain in my life before, believe me, you can't sit like a normal person, just like a sissy wimp, you have to adjust your body and the ass in right position to lower the pressure of the pain.. And it's not really the easy way to do. It looks funny though, but the experience is not a funny one, definately.

I had this medicine bought downstairs, cost me rm6, cheap. All i wanted a medicine can really burn the skin so that i can felt the burn, not the pain, rather.. But the bad point of the medicine is the cover was a stud, and the tube was kinda big for me to pour out the liquid. So which means it'll be messy, but i could handle it nicely, if i did pay full attention. No matter how, a little spill will have, I rubbed it on my ass, near the part of my asshole. It felt great, thought it might be helpful to gain the relief, too bad the pain still there. I didn't recap after use, left it aside, but not spilled, so when i took it up, it was stucked on the ground that covered a plastic "I don't know how to call it in English" forget it, so it stucked, and the plastic was burned like foam. It caused by the medicine, so how it works on burning our skin, so radioactive. There goes the plastic flooring thingy..

Soon enough i've recovered by now, a little pain still there. Thank god, what happened to my spine? Doctor? Nah, budget wise, thought i might ended up in hospital, causing panic to my dearests..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.