Sunday, September 04, 2005

Gasoline.. Actually Comical Cafe..

I met my girl in Star LRT in Pandan Indah, she just finished her accounting course in KL, so we planned to meet up, no harsh on trip, nearer as we get was there, saved petrol and money, and convenient for her too.

So we had dinner early at 6pm, no doubt we're kinda appetite to eat something. So my girl babbled a lot of her work and some future plannings, tryna get some piano lessons for the kiddies, so for the moment she could make some cash for some party expense.. oops, not, just saving up for further use cuz next year she's taking full course time and more of that she couldn't work at all to prevent disturbance. Everyone agrees that she put up the effort and the chances she took, but then her mother thought that it's kinda waste for her age now, too old and it's time to get more cash in and get married with me.. oops again, wrong assumption.. maybe so, maybe, i love her, ya know!

The cafe is only nearby my place, are you interested, cy?
dimmed, cozy interiorThen after we finished our meal, thought of furthering our conversation since she can't stop (sorry, i mean to listen to you), the restaurant full of gas sound, irratated the mood, so we shifted to another place near my place. I just thought of going Starbucks in Cheras Leisure Mall, but then it kinda reminded me that a place which i went across looking for pirated vcds and dvds, just behind my girl, the partitioned seats on floor with pillowshappened to find a cafe, interesting interior and the ways of represent the cafe. Comics, some sort of teenage flick. Once i observed the drawings, i knew it was a local artist, cuz most of the comic magazines published locally seemed alike, no doubt at all..

I parked my car just at the entrance, convenient huh? My girl felt happy and anxious, cuz this place might be the same interest for her brother, who likes funky places since he's not funky, tryna.. you know.. heh.. There's a menu outside the entrance and i've browsed through, the price are not that costly, there's another she had the sour apple ice blended, fucking sour!level up which might consume lotsa customers. So we went in and the Lady owner together with the waitress (where's the boys?) greet us "Hello, Welcome!!!" aloud. Warming greets, but terrified.

Went upstairs, not bad, you can sit on the floor with a right pillow, partitioned by nylon cloths, tables with comics on, dimmed lights and exciting interior and environment. there's a black room, i mean dark room (perhaps for the exotic taste couples) at the left of the staircase. It's fucking dark and can't see no thing at all (you can legally do perverty, no one can see though). So my girl decided to have ourself served on Garments on sale, dunno price but good quality, ladies only.. guys, don't cry out loud..table and chairs since my ass ache was the big fuss. Then went on the chat, there goes another group customers, "tau gei muis" came, 6 of them, sat behind of me, of course they would like to sit on the floor, juniors.. sorry, then they played some sort of game and they kept yelling some shit, sucked, what in the world called "privacy"? They don't really dig it, honestly they kept on polluting until i found myself losing it, in my mind i was trying to hold on, in some ways maybe i would walked to them and gave some advice of respect, then again i would wanna slap each of them and create havoc, not to show off, but anger. Puh, i ain't gonna drop my dignity, told my girl we should shift to downstairs. My girl didn't yup, i'm having caffe latte, wanna join us? come over Gasoline!like to go down, cuz the environment here was great. Too bad 6 chicks chirping much, it's not dawn yet..

They did sell some under garments too, feels like real good quality, too bad all for the ladies, sexy and attractive type.

Go on our conversation, she's kinda happy to be there, i thought cy might be intersted there too cuz of the comics, only if he could really matters, i knew his attitude.. "bah, it's typical".. you guessed it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.