Sunday, September 18, 2005

Food Poisoning.. Feel like.. Dying..

It was Friday night, my girl supposed to go for her part time accounting course after her work but it turned out to be a postpone, so she decided to look for me.

We had our dinner at pasar malam nearby my place, ate asam laksa, and some other light snacks, went back to my place and watched movie. Around 2am, she decided to go home as she had class on Saturday too. Before that, i burped and it felt like i ate Hokkien mee at dinner, so i was like unintentionally lured my girl to have supper with me, usually she don't eat supper. And so we went to the nearest Hokkien mee stall and satisfied our greedy tummy..

Once i've sent my girl back home, i felt uneasy. My stomach growling like mad and i started to get dizzy, but managed to get back home. Then i on the tv, lied down and somehow i felt like farting, i tried to fart and the shit like liquidised coming out from my ass, hastely i purged it all out, seemed normal to have liquidised shit. Then few moments later again i need to purge, this time gotten worst, i'm shitting like peeing.. do you realised how disgusting it was? Damn.

Twice i've been shitting, thought it was kinda normal, so i went back to sleep. The next thing i knew when i woke up, it was 9.30am. I felt like shitting again. Oh my god, when it's going to end of this particular misery? I shitting like pee again, crouching at the toilet spent about half an hour purging the urinating shit and somehow i wanted to puke also, but i hold the puke and kept on pushing my ass wide open, hopefuly this will go off instantly. My asshole fucking aching cuz i've been using toilet paper and wiping it causing bad friction, like burnout.. then i slept again..

Oh no, 1.30pm, another purging job to do.. another two times in advance to push my limits and my legs shivered like mad, i can't bare my strength to crouch that long anymore.. wondering what had happened to me now? Fuck.. later on i'm not sleeping, just nap.. unlike sleep.. really..

Again, 5pm, my girl called and she just finished her course. I went to pick her up, had dinner at a foodcourt nearby my place, never been there before. Heard my girl was also same situation like me, but she got better after taken medicine.. i don't, that's why this purging job has marathon effect. We ordered food, porridge, and a jumbo juice for me cuz i felt dehydrated.. Ate a few spoonful and felt like puking.. God damn it, i've no appetite? What's going on man? Soon we left and i've no strength to drive, my girl took over.

Reached my place, can't even walked upon the stairs, i'm no difference from an old man, pity..

There goes another purge.. and another.. total of 10 times i've been in the toilet, the smell was bad enough that it'll make everyone passing by faint easily.

I can't really talk to my girl, i only hum like 'yes' and so on, she was tired and we slept, i only took nap and kept on purging..

Sent my girl back home at 12am, when i reached my place, i bought Slurpee just to kill my thirst. Then again i felt my stomach was bloating and the shit liquid almost polluted my undies.. i tried to fart but it wasn't, ok? Hurried myself home and do another dirty purge.. fucking smell..

Worst come to worst, i had to puke, just to ease my pain and peaceful sleep late on.. I puked, like more than a liter i puked.. Slurpee and yesterday's Hokkien mee.. Yup, i had peaceful night sleeping...

Next morning, 8am, i woke up and felt dehydrated. Took an empty bottle and went downstairs looked for soya bean milk stall and filled up the bottle, drank almost half of it, went to have breakfast, a few spoonful and i'm disgusted.. damn, again i felt puking.. When i walked home, i can't focus the road, so dizzy..

Again i puked, all the soya bean milk drained down into the toilet. Then i felt easy again, just tired and went back to sleep. Then my girl called me and her class was cancelled again, straight away she came to my place with a bottle of 100 Plus, bananas and medicines. I took medicine, but i didn't tried to eat anything, as my girl persuaded me like begging me. I was afraid of puking, cuz it sores my stomach and i had dried mouth to taste anything, even don't feel like smoking. I went lunch with her downstairs, i wasn't eating. Till later afternoon, i went out with her near Ampang and saw a restaurant selling Taiwan noodles, and my appetite came back. so we ordered and ate, luckily i don't feel like puking, thanks to the medicine she gave me.

Till now i'm feeling better, just the time i can wrote this disgusting bullshit of my sickness. I don't know if i'm gonna eat Hokkien mee or not, cuz this food poisoning issue, it never happened in my life and i wish it won't happen anymore.. Please..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.