Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Some kinda “Rude” visit..

Oh, i should get on to this, and that, and.. Rushed and rushed.. No, i'm not late for work, i got some pretty delivery have to make throughout the day, not quite, few hours traveling, that's all for the day..

First, Kenny asked me immediately meet a client in Chan Sow Lin for a quick confirm, I was there and he was outstation.. Whose to blame? My boss or me? It sure is me, I’m too nervous to make a fast task, should've prepared myself before i've done something unworthy..

Some other documents needed to deliver to Klang and Shah Alam.

So in Klang, I went into the office without reporting myself at the receptionist.. Then I met a client was surprised that I was there looking for her without prior notice.. There I go again, too nervous to get things done but never do in proper way. I’m rude..

Then again I went to Shah Alam, but this time I learned my lesson. I do everything I can to discipline myself. Everything’s fine further on..

Heard that my boss is going to China for a meeting.. I’m kinda afraid that I might not be well organized on my schedule, perhaps I need to stay in the office later than 5.30pm just to make sure that I got all prepared for tomorrow’s tasks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.