Monday, October 17, 2005

Super-rush, Weekend Relaxation

I'm blinded with this glasses, thickened!After the whole week of hard work and tiredness, finally... I can meet my darling!! Yay, of course Friday night she had class, so when I finished work also (due the previous post) 8pm I went home. ...orange flavor.. mmmm...Took bath, went to cybercafe as quickly as I email my client regarding the counter, my office email server down again... everyday the same problem came up...

Went to my girl's house, her contact lenses were overdue, so I insisted her to wear glasses, she knew it's gonna look damn ugly on her.. I mean, how about me? So before we left her house, I did show her some sites and videos I'd taken during my work, some songs, ate Guylian... ...took a few before we go out,but later on we finished it...(Haha, Eliie, thought I never get to taste it?) and headed to my place. She even stayed overnight at my place.

Tried to ask her pose nicely...Next day, Saturday, planned to look for Yulius but woke up quite late, my darling sleep so deep and I also partly awake and not, trying to get sober before I missed out the fun and relaxation of the day. Called up anyone who possibly be there and I already know they just entertained me saying 'yes, I'll be there' sort of reply but never turn up, that doesn't matter, I did my part as a friend inviting. my girl likes this pic, but i looked childish...there you go, with my shades on, you look terrific!The whole day was the same like last week, but this time less few hours in marathon, talking, having some nice complementary cakes baked by Eleanor's mom, so nice and tasty but having too much... ehem, too filling... and so I brought my guitar Jackson as Yulius requested, don't know what he really want from my guitar but I just have to let him play with it. Some dvd's and audio cd's for him, and later at night after he closed his café, went to his house and played PS2, borrowed some cun dvds and vcds, had crab meat with bread for supper, surfing internet and later on cy called, Perfect couple?he didn't go anywhere joining friends in parties and clubs... that's odd, he won't be missing out the occasions at night... Wheezy, this female dog really drooled a lot, spitting much saliva and foul smell... yuck! But Ellie likes it that way, although she's sensitive on animals...

Powered by Castpost


Bought a big bottle of beer, went to cy's house, Chi Siang's there with his girl, watching movie together. My girl felt very sleepy until her eyes sore and turned red. WHEEEEEEEEEZZZZZYYYYY... (always run here and there...)When the show's over, Chi Siang went home and we had something on in his room... (Not orgy la...)Absolutely perfect... Then, went home and my girl stayed overnight at my place again...

The next day, Sunday... terrible happened first thing in the morning, my girl got scolded because she's been like away from home 2 nights, hehe... I'm sorry to make her got scolded; anyway nice to hug someone you love to sleep at night, am I right? So I wouldn't miss my chances, even in future I'll have more, but it won't be the same if I don't started out earlier...

hey dude, i know you don't like your pictures taken, but it's for our memories...She told me she had class in the afternoon at 2pm, had breakfast together, and then I sent her home. Thought of going back to my parent's house to pay a visit but they're out to look for relatives, so I called up Jeff, he just woke up, along the way almost passing through cy's house, I called him, he was at home, so went to his house hang around. Soon Jeff called back for a drink, we went out, talked about his life in Ipoh, found out he's been hooking up with a gorgeous chick from Myanmar in Thailand during his holiday trip, can speak Hokkien, even she's so hygienic, once she went to stay overnight with Jeff, with lots of body care products, all individually use, one for hands, one for legs sort of... and these people from Myanmar or Thailand, they don't really earn much, standardized RM450 minimum by conversion, both of us felt like sleepy on it...I mean most of the jobs they found the salary was a kind of similar. I hope he's not gonna screw up again, and I prayed this pretty girl never ever try to play a fool on my bro... same advisory from my girl.

Chewy dumbell... aww, it's so cute...6pm, went to church... Baptist for 53 committed children and adults. What I like about this church in Kuchai Lama is the songs they sang really soothing and happy, sometimes the songs sang emotionally, and the girls... my my, they all pretties. What I knew about going to Chinese temple, you don't get to see much pretties but aunties... and all the smokes covering the air, for a long period staying in the temple, your eyes getting wet, felt like stitching eyes, pain and can't hold on but tears dropped. In church it's clean, air conditioned, feels great.sometimes i don't get a clear picture of it, mostly when it was in dark color... I'm not saying I don't support Buddhist, I'm a Buddhist, so I guessed I felt much better in church comparing to temple... they've stories to tell, about how much faith they had put out for believing God is watching and blessing over them... I put Jesus Christ picture on my phone, so whenever I see him, I always believe that when I'm distress, I'll try talking to Him and hoped he'll listen and try to open a path for me to solve my problems. I like to listen to people's life experience, I learned a lot from them, that's why church is the place for me to look for guidance. can see but cannot touch... so 'bah bai'...after buy only can touch...Went to 7-11 bought ice-creams, next door was the pet shop, Chi Siang's ex-gf working there, that's what i was told.

Later on, Penny came over to pick us up for a drink, meeting Chi Siang and John at Bjorn, new café about a month since opening in Tmn Desa. About 1-2 hours we were there, and then back to cy's house, watched Hui brother's movie, about 3am we all went home... got myself ironing my shirt and pants for tomorrow's work, and it's torturous, you know cy, I'm tripping mad...!

And then... I'm sure next day I won't be able to wake up early...

2 Comments:

Blogger ellie ng needs to say with no harm...

Wheeeezzzzzyyyyyyyy...!!!

so adorable,how can anyone resist her wrinkly face???when yus and i find her a hubby,i'll give you one of their babies,yarh?then you'll be able to enjoy the wonderful scent of saliva ala wheezy all the time.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:56:00 PM  
Blogger andyreymex needs to say with no harm...

hmmm is that so? where am i supposed to let it live? my room too small and it's not a right place for ti to live. i'm sure poopies all around my room, plus the saliva, plus the pee, and noisy too... cat also i never think of.. anyway, thanks for the offer, i'm happy about it..

Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.