Monday, October 17, 2005

Think it's hard, but it's easy anyway..

It's Friday, my boss Kenny gonna leave to China for a meeting.. And he had gave me some briefs of the tasks, sounded like real hard to me, a day with 9 locations to go.. Till then, some changes made, throughout the day 6 trips but of course it's like 150km above.. I don't really concern much of the petrol, cuz i'll get to claim those, earlier of the month, have to do some savings, damn the tolls are wallet flatters..

Where the journey begins..

Nice office for me...Morning, surfing net while waiting for the client's office open so i can call them. (My worktime 8am-5.30pm, so some other companies might start at 9am.) When i'm done with the calls, i've to go Tasik Selatan look for graphics to see how the signboard look like. Too bad Kim's not around, cuz she's handling this task.. (also lost the chance to meet her, she's pretty la..) Guided the crew to the installation site. The owner was an old folk, he's very doubtful about our way to do a job, always forgetful on something. It's about the signboard without the DBKL licence number attached on it. He kept on babbling that the officials would come and give him summons. Always couldn't find a real nice parking nearby my office...My lord, i'm in a rush, kept me listening to him complaining stuffs. I left, leaving the crew to handle to rest.

I received a call earlier about the goods were ready for collection, hurried back to office, got the goods, head down to Klang. Usually i took the shortcut but it's kinda old stiff road with all commercial vehicles taking it. Just a fucking bad timing, it seems lots of traffic jam throughout the route. As i had promised to be at client's place around 12.30pm, took the usual highway that i had to pay another RM1.50, reached at 12.45pm. The client called earlier that she made a lunch appointment with her clients.. So.. I just had to pass to the receptionist. Also get the standing for sampling, fully occupied my right seat.

Went to look for my girl have lunch. She saw the standing got her way and she had to sit behind.. Haha, she's sort of unhappy, can't sit beside me.. I was late fetching her, around 1.20pm.. Sorry darling, work important..

After lunch, went to Subang, deep in out of nowhere, there's factories, not so exposed to the publicity, whoever might think it could be a nice place to do pirated vcd factory..

Called a client from Damansara, supposingly we were appointed for a project, through his disappointed reply, he had to rush it by passing to another agent.. Fuck man, i was just nearby, thought i could use some time meeting him to gain relationships..

I've been calling Kenny most of the time when i'm uncertain on something, just a short while he's off the hook, then with a very silent background, he answered me every questions i asked, humblely..

Went back office again, make myself a cup of Milo.. Ahh.. And a few biscuits to match the tea time.. Ahh.. Then the fucking server cut off the internet, some mails delivered to my account today, stated urgent and i couldn't read it. Ms Liew tried to reconnect and failed. Can't post blogs and emails, especially i did some video diaries to my darling so she can watch me when i'm on duty.

When coming from Sg Besi, it's not jam...Went to meet a client at RHB HQ Tun Razak, fucking jam. Delivered goods to him, happy about it, he's cool with me, just about time i reached he almost leaving for home.

Lastly, Reject Shop at Pertama Complex.. That's so so jam like mother fucking asshole.. When i'm trying to get home, the whole journey took me 2 hours.. I wished i could go home from Sri Petaling's direction..

...But going through The Kampung Pandan's roundabout... omg...Jeff came back from Ipoh, invited me to join him at Hartamas. My girl had class so i had to wait for her till 10pm, went to pick her up and brought her there to meet him..

Continue on other post, god damn i'm so tired, work the fucking whole day, if it wasn't the lunch at Sunway, i probably started to get my job done..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.