Friday, October 21, 2005

My car is my life

it's true, if it wasn't my car, i won't be able to work such good job, weekends to relax, 8-5.30pm, a pantry just nice to make a couple of coffee, claimable tolls and petrols, meeting people and if i'm lucky enough, i might bump into some cute chicks (joking).. Last but not least, a career job.. A step to find a better life for future.

Somehow in my life experience, i tried to get a job which is kinda similar to what i'm working now, without a car. So usually they'll ask me, how am i supposed to go when i need to without a car? With a simple reply: "i'll take buses to be there." In that case, i could've been a laughing stock to everyone. I became hopeless looking for a decent job, not to say dirty construction work, or taxi driver, or retail outlet something like that.

Think about it, i do have the talent working in a office without any qualification, i do own a car, so i got this job. I worked in retail company before, when i was without a car, and it really kept me in troubles, like when i was in Bangi, all malay food, expensive and if i wanted to eat chinese food, it'll be like 5km above distance. No bus, hardly could find a cab, a total isolate place, to those who had cars, it's unlucky for me. I've strived way too long until i decided to own a car. Usually when i told my dad i'll buy my own car, he always gave me negatives. I understand that he had to advise me that way so i won't get struggled by low financial monthly. Everyone gets to do something they like when they have cars, do part time job, look for friends at night for some drinks, and for working time too. These days i noticed that without a car, i'm not going anywhere. Bus? Well, that really consumed a lot of time, and wasted along the way waiting, the jam.. And the fare raised, gave headaches to passengers. No wonder lately i seen lots of new car plate numbers, tremendously increased, so got the whole Golden Triangle stucked up jam.

Seriously, my car is my breath, without it, i'm breathless and steps away leaving earth.

Before i own the car, i always think of looking for friends and do part time, now i think it's better to stay at home, save mileage and petrol, only if it's necessary, i'll drive. I planned as on weekdays it's best to stay at home rather loitering around the streets. Mostly at night you might see some drunk drivers recklessly driving and may cost you an accident, and i almost had it, few times dough, but i'm always aware to that. I don't use my car go streets with heavy traffics, so if i wanna go somewhere, it's gonna be at night time. Funny that i don't really drive fast, i don't like to get summons from the cops. Just recently my girl purposely found out my car got 2 summons but not sure what's my penalty. Damn, i didn't sped!

Somehow i can't lose this car, not even thinking of selling it, cuz it had became part of my life, my very 1st car, to get good job, and get to see my darling whenever i want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.