Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Some Trips

Why is everyone in my company came late to work? Ehem, i did came late, not to say i didn't, not today also, last week...

Went out with my boss to Klang meeting client. It's like more than 20 female workers and i spotted a few pretties, not so pretty but can la, on scale of 10... 5? Just passed the test though. I've been there few times and i don't get some views cuz i'm always get on the business first, while i'm done with it, i'll rush back to my office or other place i need to go. Just as i was with my boss, i'll take my time to do a survey... Hmmm, a sad lingerie company...

Clcik on image to look at another author's reviewThen we went to Putrajaya Alamanda Shopping Mall, around Precinct 11-21. It's huge, interiors like Malay design, most of the consumers are from the residents of Putrajaya. Office workers too, spent their time walking around the mall. Most of the shops sell branded goods, and their interiors are superb, so beautiful that the cost is a car's price. just some map found to see how to reach thereDid surveyance on our client's counter, then we head to Yaohan The Mall. This time my boss went in on his own while i waited at the car opposite of the road, The Pan Pacific Hotel... Memories recalled when i looked at it...

I was 14, most of my friends work part time jobs to burn their time during school holidays, also earn some money to buy some stuffs they like. I'm excited working part time too, just wanted to know how exactly gonna be like working for someone else? So i was with 2 friends of mine ventured at The Pan Pacific Hotel applied for jobs. So we're hired, working in hotel's banquet, rm5 per hour, but we only worked 4hours per day plus it's only on weekend. Too many part timers and we had to book our time to work, pathetic huh? I worked for whole month and what i earn had been not enough due transportation fee and food, but i got to know some friends which until now lost their contacts... Such a waste...

nice interiorsHowever i did went back to work after few years and a senior who still recognised me, instantly i was hired again and took the most of the scheduled banquets... The last time i remember that myself alone serving dishes and services to Tan Sri something with his family. All the food served high value meals, so i gotta be very specific on my services and carefully make themselves feeling comfortable on their meals... so huge that i'll get tired to walk aroundSo the Tan Sri was impressed, when my senior left for a moment, he slipped a RM50 note in my pocket. I was surprised, being humble, i told him i can't accept tips from the guests. He insisted till i can't really resist the money, i made more than i need...

Went back to office, just some paper works and heard that i need to follow Kenny to J.B. For shop surveyance.

Tuesday, came early, had breakfast as usual, waited Kenny finished his paperworks and we're off to Nilai, another shop surveyance. Then only we head to Masai, J.B.

Kenny drove so fast that i was afraid he'll be reckless...

About 2 hours plus reached Masai from Nilai, did surveyance and head back to KL again... This task really pathetic, all the way down, just a minor item replacement and not even half an hour we're there. So this journey consumed the whole day, and i'm fortunated that Kenny's the one driving all the way, i was asleep while we're heading back to KL...

I don't know, i like this job. I hardly smoke cigarettes, all my collegues none smokers, only me, the only one. I'm kinda saving money too, i don't have to spend much money on beverages, also i did once cook Cintan mee in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.