Monday, October 24, 2005

My Short Weekend to Chill..

Yups, next weekend and week a long holiday due Hari Raya and Deepavali, i'm sure me and my girl won't be working and gonna meet each other spend more time together..

For this weekend, i've planned not to go anywhere. Last week when i paid Yulius a visit, borrowed damn lots of movies to watch. I've been movie craze ever since i bought DVD player, plus good mini sound system, boosted and stereolized my whole room, totally enhanced my mood rather i used to watch movies with a pair of damn speakers with low volume output.

I've been writing this when i just woke up at Saturday night, watched too much movies got me headache.. Damn stupid phone of mine got restarted and the whole damn thing were unsaved, so i gotta compose again in another version, can't remember what i've wrote..

So, i knew i had to stay at home no matter how, gotta save up money for another big weekend, there's a pit party happening in Sepang, where all my good friends are going, also my girl and her brother.. Of course my girl's following me, not her brother. He had to find another way to get there, or my journey won't be fun at all.. I'm not sure the tickets i've won can be redeem, heard a friend told me it could be limited or just part of their idea to lure us there, ended up had to pay our cover charges.. Also my car mileage almost due, by next month i've to get it serviced, so it's going to be a big spending for me. So staying at home is a good idea..

One of all the movies i've watched, the best movie is Fight Club.. Oh shit, the first rule of Fight Club, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB. Shit, i've said it 3 times in a row.. Fucking good movie, really twisted and multiplied the ideas how the main character got into such weird things going on. The scenes are perfect, moving cameras are good, character wise, best selections, music from The Dust Brothers.. Holly shit, the best and i have a copy from cy, been listening every night before i go to sleep, good remedy for fantasizing yourself in somewhere you couldn't imagine, totally dejavu when got high.. I did drunk and watched the movie, purposely bought 2 big bottle Carlsberg for the experiences of unbelievable miraculous twisted mind.. Oops, did spent some already..

Cy, i remembered the last time we got highed and watched Scooby Doo.. I got no idea why we're watching that instead of a good twisted movie, we had fun, alright, just that it's not as good as watching Fight Club.. Oh shit, the first rule of Fight Club, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB. Shit, i've said it 3 times in a row.. Again..

Blurry Sunday, i woke up early in the morning, forced myself up just to watch cartoons.. I missed them a lot, ever since i've been working for 10 years, i don't get to watch. Seems like the cartoons changed a lot, don't have Transformers, M.A.S.K.S, Spiderman and His Amazing Friends (Iceman and Firestar), Saber Rider, Voltron, He-Man, Thundercats, Macross, Silverhawk, The Extremers? (i don't know, they used to call out "Power Extreme!" when they need either gears or equipments merging on their suits with studded holes, all 3 of them: Green one is with moustache, leader of the team, his gears are for sea; Blue one is blonde hair, charming guy, his gears are for air; last one, Orange, looks like a typical guy, his gears alternately use on air, land and sea. The coolest guy which his land gear is a man-motorcycle.) If anyone gets the idea what cartoon is this, drop a comment in this post. This cartoon had been shown on TV around late 90's and i'm sure i've watched it in late 80's, there's a rerun but it's not showing anymore. Perhaps these cartoon characters in the past created heroes in our childhood, when i get to watch the cartoons recently, none of them are entertaining, no storyline, it's like cheating the children, sorry if i offended, but it's true enough to say so. If ever there are reruns on these cartoons i've mentioned, sure i'll make my time watching them no matter what circumstances...

After the cartoons, i went to take my laundry, bought some stuffs to make coffee, found a saloon having a haircut promotion, just as i wanted to get my haircut,RM9 only, cheap price for promotion.. no leng luis to see also.. cost rm9 reasonably... Then, cleaned up my room and myself, had coffee and felt stomach aching all the sudden. Took pills that eased the pain, got drowsy and went to sleep.

Then my pal cy called, just as i remembered that i had to go for a jamming session. Damn, the pain still there, hitted a heavy dose. Couldn't sleep either, watched movie again... Later on got hungry, about 8pm after, went to take a light dinner, thank god i felt drowsy. Again put on Fight Club's tune, begun the twist on my head, still thinking about the performance appraisal form... Did some sms with my girl, she's been at home after her class, helping her mom doing house chores, since last week she got herself some troubles, now it settled. And we're ready for the upcoming pit party, babeh!

Oh well, what's up for the next day? Monday... I feel like terrified every single moment with my boss, and of course it's all about the appraisal shit... I'm considered new all these, i could figure out what he had figured out, so it means nothing to him. He let me hesitate for some time thinking over, but his eyes were not humble, so i guess i'll be dead without a clear reply... Shit...

"I'm a whiz,
with a blitz,
came alchemist,
gave me quiz,
from the gist,
formed a twist,
gripped my fists,
tried to enlist,
but to risk,
i must persist."









...... how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.