Sunday, November 06, 2005

Holiday is HERE PT3

Hari Raya first day, woke up in the afternoon. Supposed this very night we're planning to go Lunar Bar with my circle of friends, so i need to fetch my girl back home, i'll stay on with cy by dinner time, then she'll join us with her brother along at Lunar Bar. But it didn't happen that way. Her brother cancelled the plan and they went somewhere else, while our dinner cancelled but Lunar Bar still on.

Lunar Bar: From this view, you only see Twin Tower become one tower...I've been at Lunar Bar, for the first time i was there like 2005's Chinese New Year after we friends had grand dinner around Ampang. I was the only one wearing short pants and granted to go in the club, thanks to Benson who did all the effort. Yes, he did spend a lot on liquors so the management had to keep their one eye closed for me. Honestly i'm glad, not get humilated then.

So this second time's not that we expected, much more unknown friends were there and i'm totally out of the league. What are they talking about is almost not in my concern. Penny's there too, standing around with nobody's talking to. I knew my school friends, just not as like we're supposed to be. I think it must be my job, comes my attitude (being childish?), then how i interpret the topic.. I'm suck, so i got myself quiet... Shhh... I'm a loser...

Lunar Bar: A swimming pool in a pub, huge and grand... too bad no bikini ladies around...Only one person caught my view.. Michelle, that's the name. A girl that with a flash view of her, i seem to have a deja vu... She's fucking looked like my ex-lover... Fucked... But she's not the person i'm afraid to see. She has the prettiest smile with a cute chubby face, with sweet voice.. (actually i didn't know how she is as in person, i'm all alone in the party and somehow the next episod might review what i knew about her in summarized). So cy made another plan, going to Zouk meeting Kidd have more drinks and loud music. In Lunar Bar, you don't get to dance and loud music, a decent place meant for people gathering their friends or lovers... Yeah, i should be the one bringing you there, darling, just have to coop up with the cost...

There we were, Zouk.. Heavy pumping R&B music.. My favourite type and considering the DJ is absolutely exceptional, best beats in the house. I didn't get to drink much, just dance a lot like i'm so into it, or shall i say that i'm so obsessed that i need to dance like how i did in my room.. (oops..). When my girl's not around, i kept on thinking of her entirely in the club, wished she was there, hugging and holding me, afraid i might be somewhere.. Shit, so it was like a very little time we spent there, headed cy's home and stayed overnight...

Hari Raya day 2... *yawn* woke up late again~ just as usual in every holidays, i just used to it, never that i could have a proper life ever since i left home. Planned to go somewhere (shit, i really have a bad memory in me) but cancelled, had lunch nearby, got decided to jam in the house. We did the recordings but ck, cy's brother didn't turn on the recording mic button so it's not recording any... Pathetic.. Then went to my house, get some clean clothes and went Ampang like a maze to reach the most adventurous way to go to a restaurant, fucking isolated but famous among rich buggers to spend dinner there... The food are very nice, and the captain of the restaurant.. He's been my workplace's captain, in Hakka Restaurant Bangsar but it's already closed down years ago. Still he's been a captain till now, and i guessed he saw me but not sure if he knew me.

Paid RM40+ for the dinner...

Andrik had a place to go, so me and cy followed him to a place near Jln Bukit Bintang. The way he drove like freaking mad, bringing us to the routes of maze, turning without signals.. Funny 'Mabuk'ingPIE.. Some actions he did also drunkie type, maybe he did realised some but not the way we look at him doing it. Sorry man, it just happen to be a diary so i got to remember how silly you are man...

Don't forget to mention about 'Loh Lan Diu' name.. Why get so much troubles?

Can't believe the short night we spent at his friend's house.. One hit at a time got us quickly headed home, straight in the room, without thinking of anything, sleep...

"The trickiest part is you'll know when to stop"

i stopped as they asked me another one. I'm done for...

(Continue PT4)

2 Comments:

Blogger chinyew needs to say with no harm...

"the trickiest part is to know when to stop."

-chinyew

Monday, November 07, 2005 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger andyreymex needs to say with no harm...

haha, i don't think they'll envy cuz they have more girls around with them. they have their topics to talk, fo a long time i didn't join them so i'm kinda left out.

Loh Lan Diu means:

Loh: take
Lan: cock
Diu: fuck

something like:

Tok Lan: drag cock

summerize:

means you take things maybe be easy but went into inconveniences and waste effort and time.

don't get it?

i can tell you directly through phone.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.