Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Friend From Taiping

On Friday afternoon, i was in Bandar Tasik Selatan waiting for my contractor to bring me to Nilai for site measurement. An anonymous number rang my phone, suprisingly a girl i knew in Taiping called me, told me she's gonna be in KL at evening, insisted me to meet her at night time.

Nice dress, i like it a lot...I finished work at 7pm, my boss Kenny haven't left, having beers with a client. I'm suprised that he invited me to join him. Thereafter, i was quite drunk, the client mostly talked about family values and his sins. I'm glad to see an adult talking about his life and confessing in front of his old friend and to me, i'm like a stranger. Most of the adults don't talk about their sins, even me. I reached home at 9pm, took bath and relax while listening to music. The girl from Penang, Mandy (i didn't say her name) called a few times just to make sure that i won't stood her up, i'm the one who worried she'll stood me up. LPC looked like peeping tom to me...Till 11pm, she made it at her brother's house and just happened her brother's place about 2km distance from my place.

She had changed a lot, her hair style, the looks and her weight... Chubby already. She's being working as a salesgirl since after her SPM, she got a lot of commitment, her family members. She's not rich, so poor that she had to fin d a big sum of money to cover all her family's expenses. Last time i heard from her she's doing much wlel than now, had a boyfriend, now she's back into single. I did had a crush on her, she had to say i'm not her type cuz our distance to talk about love is ridiculous, although it might seem possible, making contacts everyday by calls, sms or emails.i made a fast shot on this... Then finally only in her mind when she wanted to come to KL, me. The only me she could contact, never to say not a single sms, or a call, seldom, just feel like sms, say "hi, how's going? where are you working now?" sort of.

After a few questions, she asked me, "Do you have a girlfriend now?"...

I said, "Yes, i have, a good one..."

She got the face showing disappointment. I know, she's been trying to have a boyfriend whose really care for her, cuddles and stuffs to make her happy. She's been suffering from her ex-relationship, sounded like the boyfriend had been abusing her, just happen we're at the top floor, looking for food, so we browsed at Genki Sushi and OMG so Expensive!!so she got fat, i mean chubby, cut her hair short, and she didn't wanna think of another realtionship for the moment. I'm kinda pity of her, not only she had the relationship problem, Hui Hui also... (Hui Hui and Mandy are my ex-colleagues from Meikah branch in Taiping.)

She asked me if i could send her to Jln. Ipoh nearby in the morning, so i agreed, left early to go home and sleep. I called my girl before i move my car, she just reached home after having some beers with her cousin brother and her brother too. She got drunk and wanted me to fetch her back to my place... (i guess so, i mean i wanted her to be with me for a night!)

i looked like APEK...So the next morning of Saturday, I had to rush myself fetching Mandy to Jln. Ipoh, had breakfast together and came back to my place, woke my girl up and brought her to Maxis Centre to change her prepaid line to my supplimentary line. I thought it was like rm55 inclusive deposite and registration, so it troubled my girl reloaded rm10 extra to make a rm30 balance, ended up the fee was deducted from her rpepaid credit, so it was like rm25 for the deposite, that's all... haha darling, thought i pay for it but it's your money to pay for!

For like 5 hours more her phone finally activated, but the caller ringtone unsubscribed, so it's like she had to subscribe again and buy again the ringtone... wanna buy frog also like fish, have a nicer one but sold, so this piggy better be a good pig...waste money and time again, too bad her pc's modem got some redialling problem, she don't get to purchase any song in the moment.

So, all day we've in Maxis, then KLCC walked around trying to find the Aroma Therapy oil for the room's fragrance, some prices found fucking expensive, rm75, rm40, then found a shop called Lovely Lane, found a Aroma Therapy oil 'Rain Forest' cost rm13.90 with 10% discount, cheap and good quality, made in Australia. Then we had lunch at Burger King, went home later by bus (she hate buses cuz it kept her waiting and waiting...).

Rest of the day, been sleeping and supposed to jam with cy, slept overtime, and slept again until the next afternoon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.