Sunday, November 06, 2005

Holiday is HERE PT2

Wednesday compulsory working day to whom which is not applying leave... That's me, sounded i'm like a workoholic... Nah, do you think so..? Haha, that's funny though...

Same as Monday, 3 people working including me, this time i need to get all the informations to a client by today. Went to meet clients at Klang, stranded in Bandar Tasik Selatan waiting for the contractor to be free to talk about the quotations, having lunch by my own planned to have it at my girl's place... Damn, so boring for a working day... I've waited my contractor about an hour while he's conducting business with another client, then i just had to go for lunch, about 20 minutes after, i came back and the contractor's car was gone, for sure he went out for lunch, so again i've to wait for him to get the quotation... Fuck man, freaking fucked up schedules for today, or else i'm at office listening to music... Fuck...

Had enough of waiting, so i just passed the documents to Kim the 'leng lui' so she'll fax me the quotation... Went back office, heard Kenny's coming over to office.

Just as i was blasting the music all over the ground floor (i'm all alone, i'm the KING!), Kenny came with his short pants... Haha, he looked funny that way. He came to do a little things, ordered me to do some tasks and he went off. It's about 4pm, still downloading some songs to convert and download in my phone. So then after work at 5.30pm, i went to my girl's place to have dinner.

Nothing much, you know what couples do when they both alone in the room? Don't be dirty minded yall!

(Continue PT3...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.