Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kitty at Carpenter's Workshop

Aggressive dude... eh, this cat's a female..Usually when i'm heading home, i always have things to deliver to my company's contracted carpenter. His workshop was so nearby to my place, 3km. Sometimes i just go there to check out if i need to collect something from him.

His workers lived next to the workshop, also part of the working place. I met him next door to make sure he knew i've left something for him on his work desk. Then i saw this kitty... Miao miao... here comes my finger... the provoking part really annoyed kittyHere comes the attemp..!!!Cute right? Forgive me, i love cute stuffs, but it won't make a faggot out of me...

good kitty... miao miao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.