Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Most Tiring Week Ever!

Again, practising weeks by weeks can't really get ourselves prepared for the gig. Ck's been telling us there would be press and we have to be the best for our performance. Everyone's ok with the schedule, only Yulius would get the pain in the ass, then me, i'll get more verbal spank if i got late to work again, then Jordan, he starts work at 10am, usually it shouldn't be a big deal for his sleeping time, then cy, he has the ability to sleep less and wake up early for his work, also he could get tired, but hardly he could be as tired as me. (yeah yeah, i'm a lazy bastard...) Lastly, Ck's not employed, always has time to lepak and sleep, for him jamming at midnight, no problemo...

Randomly we played an hour, an hour and a half, and 2hours. Sometimes 11pm starts jamming, sometimes 12am (when i heard 12am, i begun to paranoid about my lateness for work).

I remembered Crawford came along one day, took some pictures of us jamming in the studio, but i don't know when, could be posted this issue previously. Only my girl never came along with us cuz i knew it'll be hard to fetch her back and forth during night time, she always yawn when 11pm comes.

Every after jamming, we'll go for drinks and some discussions on the sequences of the songs. I felt most of all changed, added more sequences and the length of the song has extended. And so i did screw up a little on my fucked up beats, cuz i hardly could have the time listening to it. Each and everyday, after jamming, i turned on my audio references and half way to it i dozed off. During work, i can't even put up music on my desk, our songs are heavy types, possibly disturbing my colleagues. After work, i got to listen a few, then have to go cy's house meet up. Then when i listened to what i need to, another changes came and somehow i got a little confused. I revised back and still cy thought i fucked up my beats again. That's so weird, he could be our leader, but he's much more ego to listen to us of what we're supposed to say about the changes. A few times i was scolded by him, nonetheless i need some time to coop up the beats. (please remember this paragraph, somehow i proved there's a mistake from cy.)

I'm late for work on Thursday, an hour late. Some excuses i made that my boss never really question me further until in the afternoon he asked me to sit down, listen to him of what he really needed to comment about me. My performance for the whole 2 months, zero substance, nothing could possibly impressed him. Also i've promised myself not to get late for work, my luck just faded, for sure i meant to be late at anytime. Hell i'm gonna be then...

Jordan and cy took leave on Friday, essential for us to do one last practise before the gig. Yulius couldn't be possible to leave his workplace for a day, and i haven't asked my boss. I supposed he'll scold me again for a day's leave... However, i did asked him on Thursday afternoon, telling him i'm taking half day leave in the afternoon. He looked at me, turned his eyes in another direction, then he agreed. Yay! i got my free time to spend on practising...

After Thursday night practising, i felt that i do need the whole day leave, cuz i'm so tired, 4 days in a row lacked of sleeping. Next morning, i sent a message to my boss telling him a whole day leave i'm gonna take and went back to sleep again. He never called back and i supposed i'm free at my will for a day...

(to be continued...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.