Saturday, January 28, 2006

Gong Xi, Gong Xi, Gong Xi Ni...

Yes! I finally have time to sleep like a pig... I called my dad the other day, asking him if i'm permitted to come home for the reunion dinner. He was happy to let me come back, so i guess it's fine after all the shits i've done.

Quite often i paid visits at Cy's, he told me he hadn't got his salary, same as Kenny, he lived nearby cy's. We had a small session, before i reach cy's house, i bought a burger for Kenny. When i'm there, he's sleeping like a pig. Seriously there's no plan made for the festive, everyone's feeling so dull, that includes me. Usually Fang Heng or Jeremy or Andrik would call and invite us to any occasions that really thrill us. After the session, i went home.

The next day, the night i'm gonna have dinner at my parent's house. I went to meet my girl at her house downloading some music and movie 'Drive' in the afternoon. Finally 'Drive was downloaded and it's only 97.2%, still i could watch it using Windows Media Player. I tried to burn the damn video into CD-R but the convertion was fucked up, the file was in extension of torrent file and can't make the extension changed. There are alternatives but eventually the first attemp of convertion was a failure, it'll take some time for me to do so. Me and my girl watched Drive, and finally she could understand why i was so excited about this movie. The fighting scenes were awesome, only the story line was fucked up.

At 6pm, i rushed home from my girl's house. When i reached, the dinner wasn't ready, and i've to help out my family to clean up the house. First, my 4th sis brought out the vacuum cleaner for me to clean out the big shoe rack. After i've completed this task, i washed her car. Then only i could wash my car, even vacuum my car, but that's after dinner time. My dad came out and look at me cleaning up my car. As usual, he would take his time watching me doing things, and even thought of asking me if i ever need his help. I'm glad for him being low tense, thanks to Chinese New Year eve.

I knew after a while cy would call me to go to his house, about 9pm he called. So i went over to his house, surprised that he didn't have any places to go. I didn't slept over night at his house that night cuz i need to wake up early next morning to meet my parents.

But i didn't wake up early at all, i slept the whole day and the sun is drowning at the horizon. I called home and they asked me by tomorrow i must be at home in the afternoon for reunion lunch. I don't remember much what i did the whole day, i think i went to look for my girl, burn VCD of Midori No Hibi few episods and went to my place watch it. That's all i could remember the first day of Chinese New Year. Yes, we even went Swensen's tried out small size Earthquake, so delicious that we took videos and pictures together... Just remembered...

wow, this is the most delicious one i ever taste with my girl...

On the 2nd day, i went back to my parent's house for lunch. After lunch, i intended to pay a visit at my 1st aunt's house in Klang, the aunt who raised me since i'm a baby, for 11 years i'm with her family, i'm part of her family., it's necessary for me to go there. My mom was sort of saying that i just go there for ang pow purposes, somehow it got me angry, but i didn't raise my voice as i usually do. Both of them spoke in stereo to me, can't really catch the points but i just had to listen to them, partly understand them. Am i bad? That's how it works...

Soon, as i left, i received quite big ang pows from all my family members, and i started to be afraid. I knew i'm gonna wash all the money away on the upcoming entertainment later on, but i kept trying to think i'm just gonna save it for my next new job. I'm really so afraid i'm gonna misuse it...

My 3rd uncle, my aunts and others came too, all of them were busy eating and talking. I was left alone. It's been 11 years i'm alone working and never put initiative to pay them often visits. I knew i'm wrong all the time, that's how everyone treated me like a stranger. I could feel bad about it but it's not gonna put me in idle, i started talking, my uncle lectured me while my 1st aunt supported him, i listen and listen while drank beers, a total of 4 cans i've consumed and got myself drowsy till i just had to listen to them and guess what? I felt so much greatness of the high feeling listening to those mumbling and babbling of morality. I listen, and understand them, even replied in modest, not like i used to, in rage, talk back and make chaos in the house. I'm pretty fine all the way... I guess i'm mature, old enough to understand any circumstances on my doings. About 5pm, i left to meet my girl again.

My girl wanted me to have dinner at her place, well in fact it was her mom. Then she wanted to go out for shopping at Mid Valley. She wanted to buy some skirts for her new job, joining in with her best friend Lai Kwan in a accounting company nearby her house. Somehow i think she's lucky in every ways. She bought 3 skirts and a pair of shoes almost rm250, quite a price for a lady. After that i wanted to buy a bluetooth device, just came into my mind that i need it so badly, to transfer all the media files from my phone to pc. All the computer shops were closed, only choice was Carrefour, bought it at RM75. (i knew it's expensive, but i just bought it one time, so i've no worries about the price.) Then went back to her house to check out the burning process of Midori No Hibi. It took 1 hour and 15 minutes to encode 3 avi files and burned into a CD-R. To me it's kind of wasting time but her brother's leaving at Friday, so i need to get these copies of the anime. Again i sat at the pc for hours trying to find out what's wrong with the driver files. It came with a small cd with all the driver files needed but none of them useful. Then i tried to search on the net and so much for me to choose. Each of them i've tried and left a few i didn't, cuz my girl told me she didn't want to be at my house already as she's sleepy and tired. Damn this bluetooth drivers, i felt like going back there and refund my money, but i think i'm not stupid enough doing such idiotic actions, i knew i could sort it out. All i've to do is think carefully and wait for the day i'm free enough to search the damn driver files. Cy called me to go to his house to company him. Again had a little session and was listening to music, watched some movies and slept overnight at his house.

Next afternoon, i woke up late at 3.30pm. I've promised myself that i would go to my parent's house meeting my cousins to do my CV for my new job. Damn i've wasted again...

Till then, i don't remember much what i did more in the past few days during Chinese New Year... until next post... The session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.