Monday, February 06, 2006

Where the MONEY's at...

On Friday, i woke up pretty late, nothing to do, went to cybercafe and try out to find my bluetooth device driver files. I had this few attemps on a website called Driverguide (http://www.driverguide.com), you could find various types of driver files for any hardware installed in your pc, even if it's from different developer and series, or types, so much of it. Then i found my own bluetooth device driver file which it's about 40mb size... Wow, i mean, the version was 5.0 something and the cd came along with the device i bought at Carrefour, Mid Valley was just 1.4.2 only... I tried many times from the cd till this driverguide website and still found none that is compatible. Until this Widcomm Bluetooth USB Dongle Driver version 5.0.1.2 1002b (not exactly!) size of 40.2mb that costs me half an hour downloading time at Streamyx 250kbps rate makes me nervous of what if can't work on my god damn bluetooth device? Before i install the driver, i slot in the device at the USB, for sure it'll pop up a menu to ask me installing the device, which i haven't got the files to update the driver. Then i install the Widcomm driver... It happenly automatically installed all the device's files like printers, networking, synchronizing, headset, mouse and keyboard in bluetooth enabled. Then it finally... WORKED! Yay, way to go Andy! Crazyly i free up my phone's memory with all the files transferred into the pc and uploaded into my Gmail account, which each can consumed 10mb random files... Yes, yes, the speed of transferring to pc using bluetooth was 3 times comparing infrared devices. And also there's no hassle upon connection, i just need to place my phone as near as possibly, not direct to the device, just near, and it works like a magic, both set auto receiving mode and each files transferred in speed. Fucking awesome. I thought if it hadn't work, i gotta go back to Carrefour, meet a few supervisors, ask for replacement or refunds which it's quite impossible to manage, and time and effort will be wasted. What if i can't refund money and have to choose another stuffs that could replaced the same amount of the bluetooth which all those stuffs i don't need? That's shitty, of course. Thank God, i don't have to go though all that, i thought it would be a mistake that i rushed myself buying that damn bluetooth device...

Actually Seng was at the cybercafe playing Silkroad, upgrading his level on his character, while i'm busy doing some blogging that saved inside my phone for a long time after my phone was disconnected outgoing calls, so i can't use emails to send my posts to blog. As i said, i won't spend time using pc to write my blog, the same case would happened as i mentioned before. My phone sometimes gone koo koo whenever i pressed the wrong button, it exits like an error occured, or the phone suddenly froze the screen, then it restarts like i'm not in control... But i prefer to use phone blogging, i could do it on the bed, while purging, during meals, and yamcha also... It's convenient to have a notepad program installed in my phone... (who wants the program, you can write a comment in this post with your email address and i'll send the program to you, make sure it's series 60 type phones like nokia you're using...)

Seng asked me if i wanted to go Chew's place for Cny visit. My package time was until 8pm, and i needed to go back home to take a shower. So after that, he'll call me if time comes...

Soon, about 9.30pm, i was at home and Seng called me to meet him at the cybercafe again. We went for dinner together and confirmed we're going to Chew's place but not Seng. He had visitors coming to his house and probably won't be joining us. And so a friend Ah Wai, another gaming freak, tagged along with me to Chew's place at Sri Petaling.

Chew's wife is pretty, and they just got married a year ago with a son. I'm not sure if the whole single story house was occupied by his own, or with his family, or some renting house mates, i never ask him. We chat a few and they played some betting card games while i'm busy trying to get my previous posts done writing... They were curious about my stuffs, what's the matter with me writing all these bullshits online? To me, i'll be asking them, why they could spend more time playing online games until there's no home to return to. I mean, it's much obsessed to throw out some money building a non existing character online, chatting random players that could be friends or conmen, or you could build the character in a maximum level until you got no place to go or no opponents that could compete you. I've been experiencing the taste of building such character in a game called Ran Online and i can't go further more when i'm level 45, it's too boring finding a matching NPC to gain experiences. Once if you're not careful enough, your experience will deducted and it took a long time to regain back what you've lost when you're at high levels... So to say, i enjoy writing shits of my life so i knew my life is precious to me, and i would like to share with my close friends and also other people who are readers.

About 2am, we left and again to the cybercafe, Ah Wai said he had to upgrade his character more. And i again slot in the bluetooth and downloaded some songs to my phone. Before i knew, i've spend the whole early morning surfing net and forgetting about tomorrow's agenda... I've to fetch my girl's parents to take public transport to Mentakab with her grandmom. I went home to sleep in instant, and it's already 6am...

I was awaken by a phone call, my girl called me by the time at 9am... Fuck! I was late to wake up, i quickly rushed to her place and saw her parents stood outside people's house not far from their house. It just make them so nervous to reach a destination in a rush. However, i knew my girl's mom purposely promised to grandmom and her aunt that i'll treat them Dim Sum before they leave. My god, how would that happened in such dignity and greed? Yes, i did promised them i'll bring them to have good food but not as insisting people to do as you wish though... Sigh, once meeting the grandmom and her aunt, they suggested to have a quick meal at the restaurant and quickly we'll reached the bus station in short time. I suspected the road will be conjested along the bus station and therefore alternative plans made. It was quite confusing cuz my girl's mom always in rushing mode that kept us following her tempo too. I'm cool, just thought what'll happen next, then we'll decide what to do. And of course, when it still CNY, not much traffic on the road, thank god i could really fetch them as near as possible to the station.

We're earlier as half an hour before the departure. They were happy as they let us leave in peace. So we went for Cendol near Chow Kit, then went back to my girl's house. She had a friend Komathy coming to her house for a visit. For sure they'll talk like jukebox, non stop on all topics they could spit out. I was at the pc excited about my bluetooth and downloading some songs of Wipeout. Somehow i don't think Bit Torrent was a really good one, they have many selections of songs, games, programs and others i'm interested, but the seeders always offline and even i tried to download a particular file, i've to wait a long time to get it or maybe i don't get any either. Just the matter of fact, things became intense to me like there's a manually downloads for an album of Wipeout Fusion, the songs were ripped badly that each of them were by partly silenced throughout the tracks. I didn't know about it at first, intense of downloading the last song, then when i checked the songs, it was bad. Then i deleted all and intense of my wasting effort waiting. I knew my girl was waiting for me finishing the stuffs i'm doing but it's just not as easy as i'm predicted. Fuck the editors, if you wanna do something, make sure you do it right, don't make hassles on people who wanted to achieve it... Sigh, God...

Without her parents around, she was happy. She had all the freedom to stay at my place without making her parents worried. And so it's just that when i'm with her, i'm sure she'll be safe.

Finally all Midori No Hibi's episods finished, and no more movies for us to watch. We went for supper too, at the nearest Medan which is our favourite spot. I found out my critical... How come my money was used so much that i got a lot from Ang Pows... Oh my god, again i'm facing the same problem... I got not much money to survive again... Yet i've said at my previous post, i should save some money... Fuck then, i'm wasted... Shit...

Actually i'm still thinking about my part time job salary, i haven't submitted my punch card to them, i've tried contacting my superiors, non responds. Most importantly, i don't know when i'm getting my salary... As i'm running low in cash, and for my commitments too...

On the next day, the last day which everyone's sad to leave the holidays with fun. Employees needed to be back at work on Monday... Some already started their work, and i'm still in vain. I got a message from my cousin that i need to send a formal email to his friend so that he could consider hiring me as a Account Executive in his corporate company. I haven't had the time finding my CV to attach with the email, yet i've not started any of it.

My girl's mom insisted me to go for dinner at her place, so we went to Giant bought some groceries for me and went to her house, again i'm into her pc downloading and transferring files from pc to my phone. Then cy called. He asked me if i wanna go Kia Seng's house at Tropicana. It surprised me that Kia Seng moved in there already as he said he would 2 years ago... Finally i could see his new mansion...

The route to Tropicana was changed to a new express way, it's not like i'm fond to the new route. The houses there were much high class than Sierramas, most of them were mansions. I saw Kia Seng's new mansion's miniature series at his old place, so i knew a little how it looked like.

It's lot more exaggerating the mansion was build, once i heard it was build to occupied all his family members and relatives too. But now it's only his family members... The shape was different from the miniature series i saw, this mansion was like Final Fantasy... Wow, lights everywhere... Everything in the house was all new, the old house's furnitures and stuffs were left back there. The garden was filled with Feng Shui's plants, i mean almost everything in Feng Shui's style, more prosperity than ever... When i'm inside, i was guided to the Karaoke room... Oh my god, it's so classy, just like i'm not from his house but in a night club. The Karaoke system was fully functioned and the latest songs were the most updated in town. Everything was fully equipped in high technology... Fascinating... So the toilet was the way out from the room, fully convenient... But throughout the time i never bother taking a trip to see the whole house... I was excited about the Karaoke thing... Once, i wanted to go Neway Cheras but it's packed, in the morning i woke up, my girl wanted to go but it's expensive to go there in the afternoon. Now, it's free, and everything's in the house and thank you so much to Kia Seng that made my day...

Not every friends were there, some came before i did, just because the next day's a working day for everyone. The purpose we're here is to spectate the prayers of Hokkien people, of how they celebrate their beliefs of another god called 'Tian Gong'. Then the lion dance came with 'Chai Shen Yeh' distributing ang pows to everyone. Then with the ritual ended, we all enjoyed the feast of roasted pig, it's beautifully roasted and every piece of the meat was tender and fresh... Yummy, my girl ate a lot too and she grew bellies more and more. Usually people skinny they'll grow fat front ways... Hehe, ok darling, i won't make jokes at you la, sorry...

So me, cy, my girl, Jamie, John and his girlfriend were the last one stayed back while the rest left earlier. John went back with his girlfriend, while i'm taking responsible to fetch all of them back home. Damn, after i've sent my girl, i felt my steering was sort of heavy... Then i suspected my tire was flat, and it was... Gosh, i'm drunk and i've to do shit right at that moment. Jamie was fine after all i thought i might bring them problems. Major problem, one of the screws was so tight i forcefully loosen it untill it break apart... Damn it... Maybe me and cy's fault, with his instructions and my careless, it broke and got me more worried of going back home with three screws on the tire... Thus, it's fine then, i drove carefully as we all reached home safely...

Cy said the repairing cost was cheap... As the matter of fact, i'm running low... So how's it gonna be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.