Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Jenjarom Trip... Dong Han Shi Temple

how do you call this? actually i can't find the name of the place, i was totally forgotten the namebeautiful place for visitors right?On Wednesday the 1st of February, Federal Territory holiday to all Wilayah Persekutuan employees, the day of session just got over. I was awaken by Jeffrey, it's 12pm and we need to check out from the hotel. Cy left earlier in the morning and drove my car home, so Jeffrey needed to send me at cy's house to collect my car.

From Left: Esther (my lpc), Karen, Lai Kwan and Lianni...His relative came with children playing in his room, asking him to setup the Xbox for them. I took the car keys and look at him, he's in pain of gastric all the while after taken that favourite little double cheese burger. The next day was a trip to Klang, i hope he could relieved soon...

aww.. i feel great having girls going out with me...It was that time i came over to his place and we went for yamcha together with Chi Siang. He said Chi Siang had introduced him a few girls, but i never once did the deeds. So i went promise him on Thursday he'll be joining me with four girls going for a trip. So he agreed...

oh..oh.. i can see my tummy from this pic...I went to meet my girl after from cy's place, then we headed back to my house for a little romance, again i went to fetch her parents to her aunt's place at Sierramas for dinner. hah, if it wasn't me, this picture won't be taken nicely... (i'm ain't boasting, just being experienced...)Actually i never thought of going there, and yet i've planned to bring my girl's parents for dinner at Klang, Zhi Hun Gen (refer to a post i've written about this food.) but they put a priority at their relatives because of the reunion and perhaps, free good food and chit chats... My girl hoped her mom won't stay long and dragged us bored at their place. You know, my girl's dad hardly speak up in the crowds cuz he's much decent to talk anything and he probably could spend his time alone reading newspapers there. I can't explain much about him, and about us, we just watched Astro and waiting for her mom to settle down her jukebox. She could talk non stop about everything that could be so interesting and for us it's just a radio to listen to. Sorry girl, this part was just an expression. Soon we left at 9pm, after sending back her parents, we went out again to my place and unexpectedly she stayed overnight at my place again...

the garden looks peacefully...Chun Lai Fu Dao: it's a matter of the season came, the prosperity will came along too...

Next day, we woke up late at 9am, and we supposed to meet her friends at Sunway. Quickly as i fetched my girl back to her house for a change and went to her friend's house. And so i called cy, and he's still gastric and can't make it. Damn, i really want him to be with us and shit sliced the fucking part of opportunity for him. To whom he may be introduced? A cute little girl with a character that's gonna be a match for him, i guess...

yet they always wanna look good at their appearance and the environment...Ok, before i confuse anyone reading this, let me introduce the girls i meeting at:

i don't why she always look at somewhere, always got distracted...First of all, the one who's staying in Sunway, Lai Kwan. This is the first time i met her, just a girl that usually my girl told me she always wore jeans instead of skirts. But the job she was taking requires to wear skirts as a formal attire to visit clients based on her jobscope... My girl told me she was a Cinderella, when it's late at night, she had to go home early and never once she could stayed late or stay overnight at friend's house.

aw man, i think we missed this place to visit...when i wanna take some scenery pictures, i saw this girl posing so i just took it for fun, thought was a 'leng lui' but...

Then Karen, who usually being called 'Ah Sou' (aunt), and she did look like Ah Sou, but she wore quite less garment for top as she looked attractive for the boys out there, not me (Ah Sou woh, both leng luis look leng lui... cun cun...i'm interested meh?). Same as Lai Kwan, another Cinderella, always stuck with her family.

I fetched the girls, 4 of us, me, my girl, Karen and Lai Kwan to Lianni's house at Botanic Garden, Klang, about few kilometres away from Sri Andalas, my previous company's branch. this is the trees i've been wondering what's the name of it behind these four leng luis... hmm...Lianni just moved in few months ago and the place was not well established as in like telephone lines and public transport. She's originally from Alor Setar, Kedah and the last thing i heard that she came here and stayed with her sis. So eventually i heard the house was bought buy her mom, so i think she's sort of like permanent staying in Klang Valley. hehe, lpc took this picture and i looked so stupid in this way...Then they started chatting about accounting stuffs... Yes, 4 of them working in the same field, accounts... So any guys interested these 3 girls, they're still single and desperately looking for the right man, be sure you're the right man, hehe... So all of them, me as director: 'ok, so now you go further a bit, and turn around with a smile... *click* yes, that's my baby...'Lianni's the cutest, and i told her i'm gonna introduce cy to her but cy got sick and wasted my chance to bring them close... So i hope cy won't get mad at me again of not introducing him girls... Fuck, why these things happened to me? Yet so near, we got so far...

there goes the dog which wore my glasses...The trip was long, and i never knew where we're going. Lianni was guiding me throughout the journey and finally i knew we're going to Dong Han Shi Temple in Jenjarom, 20km away from Klang city. The place was huge, full of visitors coming for praying and visits. I'm not exactly know what's with them coming here, but the place was so beautiful, so i guess this is not the only intention they came here...


ok... on the right spot there's Karen, who attemp to steal the dog statue... not much knowing her intention but it's illegal...hum...hum... a prayer's place to calm mind... hum... hum...
the place where i bought ceramic buddha stuff and a chicky miniature statue. somehow it defines my lpc... hehe...they're selling lots of things and i don't have the interest to look at those...
the railway of the gods...hmmm, i wonder why they need to build it like that...when i look at it closer... ok, they spray holy water to us from top so we're blessed...

We took lots of pictures during the visits, i bought some stuffs for my car decoration,here again, like to pose pretty in front of the camera... at the botanic farm... just a little stuffs. Then we took pictures at the garden, there's a little bridge for us to look at the fishes, and the plants were cut in shape of Buddha, trees which i don't know eh hehe, actually i also wanna take pictures too...how to explain, Japanese like to watch the trees' flowers bloom during a specific season and mostly it's suitable for couples watching it and make a romantic moment at that time. Statues of various Gods along the big entrance, carved in detail. Funny thing was they all like to take the dog statues and hold them while taking pictures, so it did attracted many visitors looking at us doing so. well, Lianni's the one who asked for this picture taken...Then there's botanic garden, which located 1st floor of the other building of the temple. The place filled with all rare species and decorations of 5 wonders of the world... I guess, i saw Paris Tower and others, i mean i don't think it's a total of 5 in there. The girls were absolutely crazy about taking pictures, and i pretty like to be a photographer for them. Usually i like taking sceneries and momentum of the crowds. Thanks to my girl's camera, i did enjoy taking pictures...

the garden is so pretty decorated with plants...my lpc said i only interested tkaing pictures at her butt... but not really, just wanna take pictures of the scenarios...

Then there's a place near the canteen of the temple, a statue of Buddha about 10 feet high with a this is quite difficult to take as people walk around and taking turns to tkae pictures at this place...setup for prayers to pray, a cupboard filled with paper rolls in straws that we could randomly select and read out our year of destiny. Mine's pretty good, but just don't remember much what it says, it's all good though. Surrounding along the 10 feet Buddha, there's lot of bookmarks written wishes and hung on the entrance. this shot was taken all in the sudden where my girl was surprised... behind me was Lianni looking somewhere else...So i bought the bookmark for RM5, me and my girl wrote our wishes, then hung up there. I really hope things could go well this year...

Then my girl told me they wanna go for a pray of chopsticks of destiny... Yeah, i knew something fishy is going on... The girls are single, they're so desperate to find a right guy to be with, and they've to go for this method. They aren't so bad, not to lpc said Lai Kwan's the closest friend she had now... and also the other both...say they're not pretty, they're capable and ideal to be someone's wife in the future... Accountants wor, the next thing you know they could help to control the finance of our men's spending and also could help the men working in their companies dealing accounts... Um, for my case, i never got this intention to look for an accountant like my girl. I just knew her as a fine and ideal girl to be with, regardless the nature of her job, seriously, she's way too good for me even if she's not an accountant. So i hope the guys pursueing girls of accountants really know what exactly they're up to, for the love or for the sake of the useful future wife? However, the chopsticks of destiny was not available at the moment, 3 of them quite disappointed and therefore we just prayed the Gods.

super botanic scenery... just a small place that really decorated so nice...the leng luis posing the most outdated pose... heh, no la, it seems like my mother's ganeration where they used to pose like this...
they called it 'the Japanese Botanic Garden'... i hold the camera too high and it's not well focused...this one also, called 'Holland Botanic Garden', not very focused... damn it...
another one out of focused, 'Paris Botanic Garden'... sick man, why the camera won't work that well in there?if my home's a botanic garden like that, i'm sure i'll lure more mosquitos and probably dengue diseases..

a few takes before we got this nice shot, lpc really don't have much experience taking this shot...this is only one clean shot taken by me and it's naturally light from the room...Then we decided to have lunch at the temple for vegetarian food. The place of hawkers were so crowded and we hardly found table for us. The food were expensive and Lianni suggested we should go for a good food elsewhere, and we left to Teluk Gong for seafood... Mmm...

It's was away from the temple about 5-8km, the place full of seafood restaurants, we went to a specific one suggested by Lianni. It's pretty huge to have such restaurant packed with families another pretty shot for them...and couples around, and we did found a table, ordered food and enjoyed Lianni's favourite coconut liquor... Yuck, where got delicious leh? The taste like overdue coconut and it almost had me lost my appetite, same to my girl. Then the food arrived... Wow, mmm... So tasty... I remembered the last time Lianni's birthday, she invited me and my girl for a treat at Kim Gary's. We took the food served to us before we eat it and after we eat it, we took another picture of it. So we did the same, and it's funny to look at how clean we've walloped... (in terms of English, there's no wallop, wha i mean was eating like a hungry wolf...)

the 'Gods' are prayed in candles... very nice spot to take picture... only that guy was distractive...inside this building there's another canteen, and also some statues of Gods where it restricted visitors to take pictures of it...
my girl said she like like the lantern decoration at the roof of the building...the visitors busy praying, even the children are getting the blessings...

I'm with the GODS!!!! Muaahahahahaaa....
After the meal, we're fully consumed and each of us earned big bellies. We don't have further what's wrong with these girls? do they really want they future husbands baldy?plans after all... So i suggested we go for a Karaoke session at Neway, Cheras. Thus, when we reached there, it was fully occupied and still much crowds waiting outside the place for their turns... So disappointing for me cuz i'm so in mood to sing... well, i'm just trying to pose as silly as possible, no harm intention...Shit, now we've nowhere to go. Karen said we better walk around at Leisure Mall to burn some time before we go to her place for dinner... steamboat... So i suggested we go for Swensen's. Only me and Lianni were eating the ice-creams, while Karen and Lai Kwan went for shopping... Soon, we this is where i bought the bookmark and wrote wishes together and hung up behind us... i don't really know what do you call the thing behind us...left to Karen's house...

Sort of near Balakong, and Karen said her place nearby had lots of local actors and singers stayed there, like Siti Nurhaliza and Victor of Guang Liang Pin Guan... Her parents are so friendly that her dad made the jokes the most, teasing at his own daughter... 'we also wanna take the same picture like yours...'The most interesting was, Karen's sister always out from the house and came home late at night, which makes the same like my case, all my sisters never go out late unless about working. Also, Karen's brother was a nerd... Heh, the things is usually boys in the family are nuisance and always stay out late. Perhaps this is the unique case, her brother wore glasses, when during the dinner time, Karen's father always take the food for her brother... I mean, lots of actions taken by her father, were always assisting her brother that he don't have to move around or do something... I'm sure Karen's father was so glad to have a son like that. I saw her father's picture at his table while i tried to make a phone call to Jeffrey, he's in the army, and suprisingly he's not the character that applied in his family. Maybe he had the most open minded father i ever knew.

so many people in there too...it's so beautiful inside... the main buddha was placed under high class decoration... now that's my girl...
my girl like this shot a lot... the lanterns were decorated next to the big canopy where all the hawkers dealing food business in there...the uncle below: 'hmm, i really hate these crowds, too packed and i've waited for so long and finally i found a table for my family..' alas, we left to seafood for better food...

So during the dinner time, he always asking me on things he was curious about. Actually i'm not BEFORE: these are the dishes we ordered...afraid of anything he asked, but as long it's just some typical questions, it did no harm to me. And so her father was absolutely warm welcoming person, he eventually introduced a tea that his friend brought for him from his backyard, a tea which can prevent backbone diseases. The taste was quite awful after consuming but after a while it tastes good. AFTER: we wallop like hungry wolves... clean and clear on the spot! cheap, cost us RM22 each...Then i came up a topic about the teapot, which was larger size than cy's. Karen's mom went inside the kitchen and brought out the filter that came along with the teapot, in the first place she never put it in. Then Karen's father brought the box of the teapot from the porch and showed me how it looked like, and told me where he bought in details... well, Lianni's the hungriest girl i ever seen... she almost wallop everthing!!!Wow, i mean, they're so friendly enough that they treated me some sort of busy body person... Heh, it's just a teapot i'm interested and wanna buy it sooner or later, they had to make it out an exaggeration... Sorry to say, anyhow i'm glad meeting Karen's parents which so friendly enough that could reflect my parents and i hope that my parents could've been like that if i ever make an effort to have them being friendly than dull faces... And of course it's my case they're being like that, so i needed to change so it'll automatically influence them. Which it's hard but worth to try...

the most hardened ice-cream ever ordered by Lianni, don't know what it's called but i know i won't try to order it...Soon Jeffrey's calling me like mad, and i don't know why he's much intense to have me meeting him in such a hurry. Lianni's staying overnight at Karen's place cuz it's too far for anyone who's willing to send her home. I only fetch Lai Kwan back to Sunway, together with my girl, we went to meet Jeffrey at his cousin Danny's house in Taman Desa. yes, i could tell she's happy about the ice-cream...Cy still in gastric and he said he purged watery shit and suffered from pain for 2 fucking whole days... That's really bad for him for not taking his meals properly...

What i do at Danny's house? A session, short one, and we left earlier to my place, again a little romantic moments (it's been like almost everyday we meet each other and so many romantic moments... I know we're crazy...), then i sent my girl home, calling off a day next day to rest. The whole day trip were eating, eating and eating non stop and my stomach gonna burst in pieces soon, and peeing, peeing and peeing like a water tap... It was a fucking tired trip but fun to have myself fetching 4 girls in my car going places, leaving out cy at home. Damn...

my darling always knew my favourite ice-cream... STICKY-CHEWY-CHOCOLATE!!! darling, remember to leave some for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.