Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day! (14/2/06)

LEFT: ---'LPC'--- RIGHT: ---'LKC'--- (happy valentine's day! although no special places to go but we did have a romantic night...)
Today it's a special day to all the couples, and also a birthday to my best pal, Jeffrey.

our love is alwayd the sweetest...So in this post i've not much to say, i hope everyone's who's in love can make the love eternity and stick together forever, even boundaries, with laughs and tears, won't torn yall love apart!

Last but not least, thanks to Jeffrey who's been a great friend, who still remembers me as a friend although in times i'm down and you've your back up supports to make me stand up again, and all the sessions you made it successful! Hehe, how about another in some other big day?

Also my darling, it's been 2 years we've been together and never once she would think when i'm down, she'll give up on me. Yes it's true, you love someone like me because i know how to love you. So thank you, my dearest LPC!

May all happy always!

Happy Birthday to my best pal JEFFREY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.