Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bleach... (Tuesday 11/4/06)

Kurosaki Ichigo
So far, the one i've read then watched the animation... The best, for now.

How would i say it best? Imagine a story full of surprises, yet it always tells you the incident already happened but not knowing the reason but it'll review everything later, and somehow you'll get the relieve from it.

And of course, it's not focusing the main character's story, also a few characters (which are more than expected) that are so important to be applied in the whole story, just like Dragon Ball. Before i knew this Anime, i watched Full Metal Alchemist and it's already made me a big fan of it. There's a time i work as a Pepsi promoter, i went for an interview and met this girl, who's so into Anime and told me it's vital to watch Bleach, yes it's all about her most favourite. The way she define it, she shown a full passion and indulgence of it. In this matter, i thought, "Yeah, she's still a teenager, there are quite some things may easily excite her..."

So, nearby my place, there's a few comic bookstore which i hardly went browsing comics. Sometimes i occasionally do, only a few volumes of short comics, that i don't have to be so into reading the comics, besides pc games. (I like playing computer and video games...) And precisely, reading is not my most favourite hobby, it's just somehow i read as i want to. One day, i was jobless, waiting for my Char Kuey Teow stall to open. And i was bored at home, so i went browsing some comics to read. Just as i was at the first rack (the bookstore usually put the most read comics near the entrance with the consignments), i saw Bleach, from volume 1 till 24. Hmm, i thought for a while, took the first volume, look at the front cover. Yeah, the main character is cool, as usual, not none than other. Then i flipped through the pages, the exciting part begun, and all the way till the end... Wow, this must be really readable comic, i thought. And so, i paid the reading rental and start my fantasy journey.

The SaviorsMaybe to you, it's not what it seems. I started volume 1, and i can't stop myself reading it. The girl i knew who told me about this was totally right, i think i've changed my mind. I'm no longer Full Metal Alchemist's fan, Bleach became a part of my life. I read almost 6 volumes that day, till the shop wanted to close. I really can't get enough of it, on the next day, i went back to the bookstore, a bastard rent a few volumes back home and left those further volumes that i can't read it in the moment. Somehow i thought of reading it, but i'm afraid that i'll spoil the excitement and the sequence of the story. Damn, i hate that dickhead.

Then, i went to another bookstore, which few shops away. The bookstore was quite empty, and the shopkeeper told me they stopped selling and renting new comics as they're gonna move to another new branch. Then i went to another one, the furthest from my place, also the same case as the first one, another bastard rented whole volumes... So then, i gave up my search and wait till those bastards returned the comics.

It's been a while and i went back to search Bleach, and found back the volumes i need to read. Here i go again, stuck myself in my seat, with a can of soda, a pack of cigy, and some junk food to enjoy the story. Well, i tell you, it became much more exciting than previous. The author is a genius, he made every character's importancy to be specific on a situation. No matter how good it was, i'm sure you'll doubt it because you haven't read or watched it, so i can't put out my all heart to tell you how good it was. Better watch or read (if you know how to read in Chinese) it so then you'll probably know how i feel.


Shimigami'sOne example, my girl don't really watch Anime, but she did read some comics but not as like me, or guys who prefer sci-fi fantasy. Her influences always adapted from her brother, and mainly her interests would be a guy's interests, but not totally made her some sort of dyke, she has fully feminine part. She watched Full Metal Alchemist with me, and she fell asleep after 2 volumes. Her habit was always look around when the show's on, i can realise it easily. Because she always ask me, "How come this would happened?", "Huh, what did he said?" or "What happened just now?". And so i always being upset about her habit, and she told me only if the lights were off, she could concentrate. Yeah, and so then, she could be the same, just as her habit dominated herself. And when i introduced her Bleach, her habit was never existed, and she became addicted to watch it. By that time i'm almost finished reading all volumes. And now it's about Anime, she can't get enough of it too. And kept telling me it's better than Full Metal Alchemist. Yes, she prefer actions rather conversations. Come on, 2 girls already supported this Anime in my current situation, how much more i could precise this?

Just watch it, or read it. Summarised your doubts and wait no more! Soon i'm watching volume 60!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.