Friday, June 16, 2006

Healing... (Friday 16/6/06)

still coming out nana...
After i've changed a few times of bandages on my leg's wound, it's not even dried and the nana kept coming. Due to a deep open-wounded cut, i've thought of sealing it with medical tape, leave it partly open-aired to breathe. Some part dried, only the middle part, the nana still coming.

There's no pain at all, whenever i stand, i felt a limp under my knee. It's like an extra flesh was developed and it felt like there's a weight. My past experience that deep cuts or open wounded will take at least a month to recover completely. It's almost 2weeks, i rested as much as i could, preventing the wound from water, bending and food which intoxicated like seafood and protein typed.

I hope when it heals, it never affected my nerves, the bone was so near to it, i guess it's not broken or so. Thanks to the fucking robber, causing this. May karma fell on them dreadful and devastating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.