Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cute, Sweet and Sexy... (Tuesday 13/6/06)

Sometimes when i flip through tv channels, i saw a few dramas and sitcoms that really caught my attention...

1. Nora Danish (Puteri): The main actress so cute, so naive, young and her expressions really melt my heart, mostly her mad looks, naive looks, six looks, so sweet... So far i've seen Malay actress, she's the cutest of all.



2. Umie Aida: She has the sexiest eyes, smiles and words can't describe more about her. I watched her acted in a drama which she was proposed by a guy who loved her for a long time. She also love that guy, and her expressions also melt my heart. I really wished i was that guy, hehe.



P/S: Seriously, I like girls with caps, they looked so sporty, and sexy too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.