Monday, June 26, 2006

Not Heal Yet... Damn... (Monday 26/6/06)

My leg's wound kept bleeding nana once it got dried, and dried a few times till last Sunday, it completely dried... Seriously i thought it dried, and i was relieved to sleep in normal position rather letting my right leg out from the bed...

it stings!
Next day, it bleed again... It went slowly melted the dried sides, gotten it widely exposed and bleed. I touched the dried skins, and it's sort of thin and when i pressed it, the nana came out. It became worst after i went to toilet, just a little walk. Damn, i was so pissed at the wound, i hold my breath deeply and start peeling off the dried skin.
it's deep!
It was quite painful, and it bleed, not only nana, blood. I cleaned it off with the bubbled anticeptic fluid, wiped with a piece of tissue and put my wound directly in front of the fan to let it dry. It didn't dried that fast at first, the sides dried, and only the yellow part, as you can look at the picture taken, the only part i doubt is my muscle. It was an inch deep cut, i compared with my other leg and i thought it could be either the muscle or bone. If it's bone, i doubt i could stand and walk, even fled from the bloody robbers. I'm glad the internal parts were well developed, previously i peeled the wound, and it shown gaps between the new developed muscle and the skin. Thus it bleed nana non-stop just the heal the wound.

and it's ugly...
Since morning i peeled it, now it's really, REALLY, completely dried. Well, it makes no difference if i take another picture of it compared with the 1st one. Well, let's hope it really stay dried and heal as soon as possible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.