Saturday, July 29, 2006

From night job convert to morning job... (Friday 28/7/06)

I had enough working night job. Imagine that i've been throwing away food that's delicious, as the customers kept taking it so much cuz it's free, and let it cold under the aircond. Some just leave it as they looked cool to have full table of food. I think those who goes karaoke to have free buffet, they're too greedy to choose delicious types and can't even finish most of it. I think that's stupid, or sohai, if you get what i mean. Although it's free, it's not the way you do that. Of course, you might say, "i do my way as i like it, it's none of your concern..." in fact, i am, dumb ass. It really affected me, i can't have an appetite on my daily meals. I look at food, i'm not hungry anymore. I'm immuned to delicious food, even if i'm hungry, i still eat very little, mostly one meal per day, and it's been 3weeks and i caught myself getting sick, lack of minerals and vitamins, and i'm getting really skinny. Good thing Jordan said i looked good this way, better than last time, fatty andy... Haha... So, i can't stand the job kept me walking around none stop, and being a handyman after work. You know, i hate wearing slacks and do dirty shit. I could change my clothes before i do the work, but i won't be able myself washing 2 sets of clothes per day. And it seemed to have wasted most of my free time, don't even mention to able myself to do washing stuffs. Whenever i come home, my feet are burning as too stress on walks and stands.

Today's the first day... And yet last night i went for jamming and came back home late, got myself woke up late for work...

I was at the shop, for a moment i been there and i'm transfered to another shop. The whole day was busy serving customers and taking stocks. The time passed in haste, i couldn't imagine it's already a day i've worked and i was damn fucking tired. The only first day i worked, i found One Piece DVD volumes from episod 1 till end. I asked if i could borrow and watch it at home. My colleague said i've to return it the next day so there's no suspicious on staffs stealing company's property. Hey man, i'm not stealing any shit from anyone, i only like to borrow and return back as i should.

So, my daily activities will be working in the morning from 10.30am till 9pm, back home, watch my favourite animation One Piece and sleep. Off days? Randomly request. My lady boss told me i can take any day off once a week besides weekends. Fuck weekends, there's not much fun at all when i turned 26. Friends got married, some work overseas, some just don't even go clubbing anymore. KL is huge, full of varieties in entertainment, food, and shopping. When i get long enough with these, i eventually got bored and like to stay home more often than going out. Only if there are friends invited me for outings, that'll depends on places they'll go. However, home's the best place to be, sleeping is the chore for me...

5th August... Hmm, i'm excited. I never expected to be invited for the opening act. Although it's just an underground scene, but it's already attracting some people who's in the music industry to spectate how weird our songs will be. I already accept that the audiences are hardly accepting our music genre cuz they can't understand what kinda music are we playing. At first my girl couldn't accept, then later on we evolved, and she started to like our band's songs. I don't know if she just trying to say something better for not hurting my feelings, but all the while she's been telling me the truth, and only this really a matter to me.

Well, things going well, hope it's not impulsing my mood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.