Thursday, August 17, 2006

Intentions...? I finally Realised... (Thursday 17/8/06)

I woke up late this morning. I look at the clock... 9.30am... Fuck, yeah i'm late, that's not gonna stop reminding me.

My trip to work would take an hour to reach. And of course, i'm gonna join my uncle next month, and i never took an off day since 2 weeks. Even if the com wanna deduct my salary also never mind. I felt very tired, since these 2 days of late night hang outs, one in cy's place doing some copying softwares, next is going out with my ex. While working, my girl called and advised me to take off day on Friday so i could rest. So i've decided, it's been long i never wake up late in the afternoon.

Today, i've to cooperate with the guy who i ate his chocolate and was very pissed off at me. He came later than me 10 minutes while i'm trying to open the shop. So then, he bought some snacks, 2 bottles of soya drink and a bread for himself. He treated me and i've no doubt accepting his offer. I wonder what've changed him to be 'ok' with me. Ever since i've seen his anger face and wished to wack me up, i thought we might never have a word to each other. I never wanted to have conflicts with my colleagues, and talk about that motherfucker who caused this... Ah, never mind, it's a past.

Well, never too late to feel his some intentions might fall on me, he asked me to do this and that, as if he's really a head since we're only both handling the counter. Why i ever thought such way? First, he's not punctual everyday, always late and sometimes absent that i'm the one who'll be taking care of the counter temporary. I like my usual counter, i made great friends with them. I've decided to help them on weekend starting next month. And so, i did what he ordered, as long the counter looks well organised and easy to browse. I rearranged the magazines of the titles, by categories. Took me more than 5 hours taking care only softwares besides games, plus serving customers a little. My colleague can't read Chinese, even though he's a Chinese. I could read, and he's much too relying on me most of the time due serving customers. Seriously, the last time i heard nobody could ever stand his attitude. I don't mind, another 13 more days and he's on his own anyway. So the whole i was doing all the arrangement, and it's looks very well organised and most of the customers came, found it easy to browse and my counter became a little boosted in sales.

I'm meeting my dad after work. I knew it's gonna be very late but i need to deliver the address to him for my uncle, so my uncle would arrange people to find my Pepsi's agent to pay my salary he owed me for 7 months. Ohhh... How i wished i could really collected the money, then i don't have to be so thrifty on my meals. I'm getting skinny day by day, only ate 1 meal and it's only 2 Roti Canais. My hair's long, ran out of hair and body shampoo, toothpaste flattened, left a roll of toilet paper, laundry piled up, room's a mess, and hardly could smoke cigarettes. I felt depressed when i got home, not at work. I feel happier at work rather at home.

My dad waited me and i reached my parent's place at 10.40pm. Just a while i stayed and he fetched me back at my place. Then on our way to my place, he asked me if i wanna eat something. Yeah... I forgot to eat today, too concentrate at work. Then i thought it's a good time to let him try the mixed pork soup. Mmm... Delicious! We were at the medan near my place, i ordered the soup and my dad tasted it. He loved it much, i could tell.

I really wished i could let this scenario happen most of the time. It's already 11 years i'm out of my parent's house and being independent. I hardly visit them, hardly could spend a while talking to my dad. He's fine, i looked at his emotions on his face, he's relieved. I finally agreed to work for my uncle. Then i told him that actually i had a girlfriend and it's been 3 years already...

Me: "Dad, i don't mean to lie to you, it's just that you might have some misunderstood at me..."
Dad: "I don't mind you got girlfriend or not, as long you don't slack off yourself from work. I just want you to work hard and be stable, so you won't get me worried."
Me: "Yes i know. Sometimes i need to try things out, not just simply advises. At least now i've much experience on dealing difficulties. Me and my girlfriend only met each other once a week during weekends. And all because we need to work and that's the only plan we could figure out."
Dad: "I hope that you could concentrate on work more than relationships, i don't want to see you get so indulged and forget about work..."
Me: "Dad, seriously i never been slacking off while in relationship. It's not affecting me to do so. I'm just had doubts working for a company, that's all. I've been cheated few times and i got paranoid and became choosy."
Dad: "Just be sure you'll be serious on this opportunity. Don't worry about your meals, everything covered. Just work hard and good things will come to you..."
Me: "Yeah, i will. I'm getting old and it's not fooling around for me anymore. I made my promises on my girlfriend and i'm gonna set myself a career that i could secure my girlfriend and get married with her."

And so, he asked to leave cuz it's getting late. I never back home once he dropped me near my house. I just thought of surveying Pocket Pc's model. I've checked through every single model and from the users comments, most of them prefer HP iPaq. They commented iPaq's a clone of O2 atom. Both price difference RM100, and the quality. Most said O2's function got real shitty on start up, and iPaq's weakness is the camera bad quality, plus the speaker's not loud. I felt it's not the matter at all, maybe they're not well said on the usage, not unless i've tried it and figured out myself the weakness since i never use one. I checked a lot on reviews and so far, the first time i glanced on the HP iPaq rw6828, i already know it's potential. Well, i think it's performance can do some tweaking, i've checked a forum that said it can be modified on registry folders. Just read it and not too sure how it be done, soon i get the gadget, i'll try look for it again.

Oh well, i went back home ever 3 hours of research. Gotta sleep early and meeting my dad at Pudu next morning.

*Yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.