Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Meeting An Old Friend, Part 1... (Wednesday 16/8/06)

I was very early to work this morning, after staying overnight at cy's place. I'm stationed at the boring counter, the usual staff took day off. Today's stock checking, all the girls from the office came and got busy all around my place. Especially Christy, who always wear low cut upper breast exposed clothes, sat on the floor doing stock checking. So most of the male customers came and always overlooked at her very alluring spot, got themselves tamed and humble while speaking with her. Her voice's sweet too, melted the male customers' heart. Haha, i was there noticed their reactions and i only laugh in my heart. Her breast was like, a-b cup, it's not even palm size. Not even deep cleaverage. Again, it's the upper exposure, enough to kill all male's wild eyes at it. Me? She was there all day long and it made me got used to it.

You never know, i thought they might just as decent as others. They started to swear in front of me, just as it's a normal conversation like any other guys. About almost evening, they left and i'm all alone again. At least they've been there entertaining my eyes and laughs, i'm full.

So to say, being alone taking care of a small counter wasn't easy. Some small troubles may happen to me, like lack of small change, can't find the titles because my other staffs never sorted out properly, or suddenly a big bunch of customers came and ask me this and that. Phew...

A call from my ex-malay-girlfriend (Rin) while i'm at serving a customer. She's eager to see me tonight and urged me to wear long pants instead i'm wearing 3rd quarter pants then. Hmmm, she's a 3 children's mom and after 6 months of giving birth, she still has the same habit, going clubbing with friends, get drunk and horny. After planning, we decided to meet up after my working hours, right at my workplace.

She's still in chubby appearance after the very last time i met her since 8-9 months ago. She fetched me and we went to Jln Ipoh's JI Club where her friend's working there. At first she said that she's bringing me to her friend's place, and clearly enough to say it's a friend's house right? Sigh... Here we go again, ordered some beers and chat along. Her friend, Ieda, working as a waitress, with a formal attire, upper breast exposed blouse, and thick make up. She's quite pretty, and friendly too. I've seen Rin's friends and whenever they meet each other, they would kiss each other and hugs. Looks like lesbians, and they love each other like sisters. So then, i asked Ieda's age, and she was amazed looking at me. Of course, girls like to tease guys with their age, and possibly they would tell if the guys told them. She said i'm just a small kid trying to find a sugar-sister. Due to my T-Shirt and 3rd quarter pants, messy short hair and decent glasses, yeah, i look like a school boy, a small kid lying to his parents going to friend's house to revise his homework but hanging out with cun chicks at bar drinking booze. Heh, i told her i'm 26. She even amazed looking at me, like almost got her fake long eye lashes fell off. "I can't believe you're 26, to me you're just only in early 20's or before." she said. Heh, i'm proud to have a first met friend said such good feedback at my appearance. I hardly sleep at night, i should've sore eye bags and i still looked young? I don't believe what they've comment on my age either. Anyway, i'm grateful.

So, i went on my conversation with my ex. The more we drank, the more we get our conversation got deeper till in sex talk. Usually, my girl told me she'll get horny when she got drunk or so. My ex also said the same, with my full curiosity, i asked her seriously about this issue. "Of course ma, every girls like to have sex, not only guys. Guys can be pervert, why can's girls get horny?" Well, i supposed that whenever they horny or such, they should keep it low on misbehavior. Ahh, we're adults, there's nothing to hide. After all, we usually talk something like these, it's our way to share our experience. I said to her, "You're married, you have all the freedom on sex, even though it's the same with those boyfriend girlfriend thingy, it's not as same as you, married couples have licence to sex." she got depressed after hearing that. "Ok now, what's going on between you and your husband?" i looked at her big rounded eyes with long natural eye lashes. With her habit of fast blinking eyes, she said to me, "My husband was stationed at Muar as i've told you, and our relationship has far apart. I suspect there's a widow trying to take my hubby's heart..." that's pathetic. You could say, any guy would flirt around after got married or so. Yeah yeah yeah... Sigh... I met her husband before, he's a honest high post officer of EON. What my ex told me, her husband's wages can support themselves in luxury life. She even told me that her husband bought a banglo house at Bukit Mahkota, near Bangi. She'll be moving there soon with her kids and a maid. However, she's not happy with her married life, and whenever she needs a companion, either her girl friends or me, the only man she trusted for 7 years. She mostly wanted me to go out with her, maybe i could make her happy with all the funny jokes i could make. I don't know, it's not her the only girl who can be so fond at me. There's another one from Taiping and currently working in Penang. She'll be coming over to KL and i'm meeting her next week. She'll be in Part 2 post.

She did mentioned that her sister Fatrisha knew that we both went out together. I mean, why she bothered telling me about that? I've tried to contact with Fatrisha, mostly she's not picking up. I checked her friendster homepage, she's very happy with a new cute guy. I'm happy for her, and from my ex's news, she's single now. I'm surprised to hear that. You know, Fatrisha's a very pretty girl, tall and sexy style. How come to have guy ditching her? Yeah, once i got ditched by her because of my outstation job. My ex said she's very skinny now. Hmm, she's always skinny, and i guessed without love from a guy she's interested, she got all the hurts. She even saw me at Low Yat and never bother to say hi to me. What's keeping herself to confront me? Am i a scarry guy? If i am, why her elder sister bother to look for me so often until we're misunderstood to be as couples?

My ex started to talk more about her sister. I could've concerning her sister since we've been friends. Everytime my ex called me, she'll bring out Fatrisha's news. She even said that my portraits i've drawn and gave them as gifts to Fatrisha, she kept it nicely in her drawer. I feel like getting back all the portraits and scan them, post it on my blog in high resolutions. Damn, i should call Fatrisha one day and might possibly to get my portraits back temporary. It's the best portraits i ever drew, maybe i fell too deep in love, my drawing skills came out miraculously. I should've practise more but i'm not living in a place with a decent table and some nice tools, especially i got no time to do my favorite hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.