Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Yulius' new place... Where plans in hypothetical situation... (Tuesday 9/1/07)

Crawford was in Pudu for a few days of course trainings at UOB Bank. I didn't know about until i called and asked him some questions. Something crossed my mind that it's been awhile i haven't seen him and Yulius, so i planned that we'll go Yulius' place during night time.

Riding on his bike wasn't that easy. He asked me to use both of my hands on the fuel tank to stabilise myself. Due to the long trip, i mean it's just about half an hour of travel, both of my hands cramped like fuck...

Surprisingly, once we're in Hartamas area, he turned in a way of another condominium which i don't remember Yulius was staying where he used to. I looked at Crawford and asked, "What's this place? Yulius moved here already?" I was confused, and my friend here who never told me anything of moving to a new place, even house warming...

We came to a telecom device, which there was a list of resident's lot numbers with telecom codes beside. Simply, he pressed the number which was Yulius' place, Eleanor answered and gave the access at the security door before the lift lobby... High tech or just typical tech?

His place's main gate was widely open, same goes to the wooden door. Once i got in, the lights were dimmed and the colors of the decors from the living room lively spreading relaxing atmosphere. I found comfort here, and when we all started greeting each other, we never stopped talking since then...

I started to talk about my future plans to Eleanor. Currently her sister was an owner of Marmalade, and somehow i need some information from her, that she could help me get some from her sister. Yulius knew nothing of any kind of those, even the new branch opening in Bangsar also he can't predict when.

I haven't taken my dinner, before i came, i bought a small pack of Nasi Lemak and ate it. They ordered pizza earlier and left just enough for both of us, as they thought we might need some light snack during night time.

Later on, we watched Astro. Crawford fell asleep while i was playing Need For Speed Carbon. I've passed a few races and i felt not very excited to play all the way cuz it's not really the time and location to play it all finished.

Since i'm gonna breakthrough F&B line again, i thought of Yulius' cafe. Yet they've a place to crash for working sake, i suggested that Yulius could ask Eleanor's sister to hire me, to help him take care of the new or old branch.

About 1am, they wanted to sleep and Crawford still sleeping soundly. He woke up very early in the morning just for the training and it ended at evening time, so probably he's been running overtime for his strength.

I don't know how much is this miniature costs... but i think it must be very expensive!!!
Due of waking him up, i saw a miniature Kurt Cobain with his favorite blue in color guitar. Since Yulius got a 2MP camera from his Dopod, i got the picture taken, maybe cy's interested as we started off our band was all because of Nirvana since 1994.

We left after Crawford did some refreshments. When we reached my place, his bike's engine sound really annoying, it's not the exhaust, but the pistons running like there's tons of chains running inside.

Even i tried to call a day, i can't turn into bed. I felt pressured by all the plans which i'm not sure, but wanna make sure also have to wait till the time comes, or not in the moment for us to proceed. Damn, i do really want this plan happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.