Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve outings with my girl, Part 2... That's all we got for the Eve? (Sunday 24/12/06)

Looks very nice in there, but it's not huge... very classy.
I woke up at 2pm. Looking at my girl watching a serial killer movie, i had to wake up and see what we'll do before the dinner time. She did asked for lunch after i've cleaned up myself, but i said it's best to let us hunger more as we're going for a complimentary Christmas Buffet at Lanson Place for both of us. Thanks to her manager, who stayed in Melaka and not able to attend this dinner, he let her go there with me instead.

I like the way the balconies were built indoors to have some internal views for the guests... I think i never once been staying such design...
I knew both of us very hunger and ate a lot for good filling, and we never been having dinner in hotels before. Yes, it's not like we can't afford, it's just that we don't really made plans for dinner in those places. Especially me, i do like having good food but not necessary in hotels or high class restaurants. I like those famous food stalls and cheap delicious food.

This is the living room with nice sofas area. The children are playing while their parents were like us, chilled and enjoy the environment...
Somehow we go for this dinner and later we got no plans at all. My girl suggested to watch a movie, preferably ghost movies... Huh, i don't really like watching gruesome movies with deaths and body tearing apart. Yeah, i'm scared of those scenes... I do get nightmares watching those, maybe i really a timid person.

This is our first attempt to take a pic... nah, it's too bright from behind...
Before we decide, i said we should go and see what other movies we could watch. We dressed up earlier for the dinner, and went to buy movie tickets. We chosen 'The Curse of Golden Flower' at 12 midnight, just enough time for us to chill out after the dinner.
Now that's better... only my darling hiding from the camera, don't know what she's up to...
The time's still early, so we went for a browse at the shops. I found a cheap tamagochi which my girl's most favorite cute stuff that sold in Times Square's one of the shops that i don't remember then. I was in vain bringing her ups and downs just to find it. And what's more, we got tired and thirsty, so we just roughly reached a level and find a spot to have drinks.

Now she thinks this is the best pic ever shot during this day...
My girl saw a stall selling waffles where lots of people ordered and packed up the tables. I was curious too, and it looks delicious and tempting. We ordered a set called 'Belgium Chocolate' and tried... Oh my Lord, the chocolate was warm and melted in mouth after crunching up with the waffle... Ooh, it's nice to taste again while writing this post... Only RM5.50 per set while the rest selections were vary in prices. It's like, you had one, you'll tempted for another one... This waffle stall created additive chocolate for those chocolate freaks, like both of us, got carried away of the taste. After that, we left to Lanson Place.

Balloons with ribbons were decorated within the dining area...
I roughly know where's the hotel was. It sounds like a high class place and it's very visible at the Jalan Ampang's main road, with Crawford's guidance, it's just next to Victoria Station. We parked the car further down from the hotel, at the Saiful International School. I never know there's a school here, and it doesn't seem to be a high class one too. The security guard at the main gate curiously looking at us walking from a distance. He knew we wouldn't want to pay the parking fees in the hotel. It really not worth it, even i knew it's our so called grand dinner for both of us, and i should be a man to have every comfort delivered to my darling. In fact, we're just as thrifty as our parents, for some walking distance really help the digestions after dinner.

Some guests already there having conversations...
The lounge was huge, tall all the way till opened view of the sky, the reception's quite a small booth, small swimming pool that only consist 10-15 persons to use, and the food lounge was just around the corner with some Christmas decorations, balloons and party packs. We were there too early, as we just having some relaxing time sitting at the small living room space with wooden cage design, it's really nice to have it at home too.

That's the booth... my my, how glowing the food were... Mmmm...
There were guests waiting there with us, i supposed they were like us waiting for the time. The dinner's ready at 7pm.

Decoration on the window...
As we saw a couple went into the cafe, we followed them behind. The buffet booth filled with all kinds of decorations, all western food. Salads, macaroni, fried rice, oysters, hams, salmon, toasts, shrimps, squids, crabs, spaghetti... And for the desserts, cakes, cookies, ginger bread, muffins, longan drinks, crumble pie, fruits... My my, we had nothing much filled the whole day and this is what we'll gonna have all night... Mmm... Delicious...

Another side of the decoration, i wonder how they did it? Where the paints came from anyway?
What's interests me was the dessert table was isolated from the booth itself. Which it has some cute toy decorations on top and sides of the chocolate cakes. There are Snow Men, mouse in Christmas attire, house with chimney, trees, Ginger Bread Men and some decors that not so interesting. I feel like taking those, as though it's just something free to take with the food. My girl went to take a small Snow Man and i've taken a undecorated Christmas tree which made my girl laughed.

This is the plate of chosen by me... mmm...
It's not special at all, just a tiny green brush with some correction pen's liquid stained on it, dang it! Then, i encouraged my girl again to take the mouse, at first i thought it was a teddy bear. After all, i wanted the big Snow Man, that i saw only the creamy chocolate cake. The small one was at another chocolate cake. And i guessed someone has taken the house and the Ginger Bread Men.

This is my girl's dish, and it's not as much choices she picked, don't know why she never bothered to find more other food...
I roughly spent more than one and a half hour for the dinner, i ate slow, but my girl ate way too fast, she was full before i do. Slowly i enjoyed the food, and desserts too. About 8.30pm, we went back to Times Square and had a walk around the shops and bumped into a long time never seen friend, Elva. It's been long time me and cy never joined a friend who usually influenced us to go Poppy Garden. And usually we do, we'll be seeing her joining us together and have fun.

This is a pumpkin soup, which tasted a little sour, with some nice nuts in it, ok la... quite nice also...
We had a drink at Starbucks near the cinema area. We talked, observed the crowds, their fashion, their hair style, their attitude, their friends or love, with family or alone, chatting or surfing, relaxing and eye contact with each other... Ok, i made that up. Only a couple surfed while the rests were playing brainiac games, chatting... A grandé Hot Chocolate with a sachet of brown sugar and some sprinkle of vanilla powder... Mmm... You could have the almost perfect chocolatey-vanilla flavored drink for the night with my darling, it's much much better to have a glass of Carlsberg draft with a girl i flirt in clubs... (just comparing, non relevant to reality)

Blame me to be a ghetto chump, first time i ever taste a ginger bread... yet i never been really having christian's specialty food...
Either way has it's own environment, but Christmas is all about peace and quiet, where the songs brings comfort listening, choirs on streets, from door to door, it's a call of peace to every living kind. We knew it's best to have a head shake for the party, after long term of hardship work and stress. Why bring another chaos for you to overcome the chaos before? By remedy contrary, some needed extreme dosage of entertainment while some needed a proper peace of mind. I'm kinda losing touch on clubbing, i seen every teenagers around these days have more daring on their sexuality exposures, unlikely to see some of them kissing in public, where in local, you're fucked up if get caught, especially it against the religion's teachings...

I knew she always wanna have this kind of picture to keep and look back...
The movie starts around 12.30am, everyone's looking forward to watch the same movie like us. Today's sequence just like we're being followed, or we followed the rests?

That's a dessert which i asked my girl to pick some, plus i've told her about the Snowman... heh, she got it too...
After all, the movie wasn't that understandable, only the female characters have to wear corsets all the way from starting till end, i think it's somewhat a traditional formal dresses in Royal Palace. Everything made in expensive materials, the weapons and armors were made in gold, while every surface were laid with high quality carpets. Every interiors made in jade and colorful in rainbow fading mixtures. The whole movie was fascinated with all the riches materials, which really impressed me of Zhang Yi Mou's way of directing a movie, with such a big budget over 10 million USD.

See that? Hey, little Snowman!
She came and stayed overnight at my place. Her brother called her and asked if she's coming back home. He wanted to talk to her while he had the chance to come back without letting their parents knowledge. Even came along with a girl, and probably if the secret was known by their parents, he would have stayed few more days before he gets a true freedom. He came for a day as his college assignment only needed him to do projects, that took him few long months for it, and he found boredom to live with that, he just needed a break away.

And i return, i got this pic which already made me proud to show off to anybody, anytime!
She brought 2 balloons from the hotel, and intended to tie them on my pillows. I don't know why, she graced as she's really celebrating Christmas with me, for at least she could offer. It's our first candle light dinner at a festive season, in a high class place without any charges, plus having a good time with our common hobby, watching a movie at late night.

After the Snowman, i got myself the stupid christmas tree which made of some kind of toilet brush, and the mousey christmas rat...
By the next day, i woke up late around 2pm. She wanted to go for lunch since afternoon, and i got myself so tired without a good sleep in these 2 days. She was worried of her parents, too. Maybe they need a lift once they've reached the LRT station in Asia Jaya. What's more, she told me she had to leave for dinner with her parents before she got the latest news from her parents. So it was to say, we had such a good time together and it's about time for us to apart. I really missed her, she got everything good for me, i don't know how or what to repay her. I wished the next year's resolutions would make it, as better as it could, and things would run smoothly.

How about a taste of mini chocolate roll from the tiny cake? mmmmuuuuaaa....hh...
After she left with her car, i went to my place's nearby shopping arcade for a browse. As i came out from the place, i took another route to go home. As i was passing by the shops, a particular shop used to be a gambling arcade centre had something different in appearance. There's no colorful neon lights at the entrance and the posters were all games.

She wanted to bring those balloons attached on our seats home... And it's somewhat a celebration decoration for our christmas night...
I stood there about a minute, wondering what's in there. I hate gambling, and of course i wouldn't want to see gambling machines in there, it really irritates me. Suddenly, a man came in his 40's came out, and i spotted a clear view inside... It's really converted to cybercafe... And i was excited, because all the while i've been whining about the place i'm staying, it happenly to have someone daring to put investment in this field. I was also surprised to see the notice at the glass door written 'RM1.00 per hour', cheap... Huh, what's in there...

This is here new bought dress that comes along with the necklace. I don't know much of al the fashions recently and perhaps it's a great dress for her.
I doubt it has racing games, yet i wished it has Need For Speed titles, preferably Need For Speed Carbon. I went in, saw few PC's around the side, left empty tables behind the corner. The person in charge was a young man with a trashed hair style, playing a strategy game. I asked him to show me any games that has in every PC, and i found none NSF titles. Everyone's Dota... Sigh, i wished i knew how to play or get to feel the hype of it... I can't! I'm sort of annoyed with the game that has been haunted me everytime i go cybercafe, just like CounterStrike, which survived until now...

And for my part, i ought to steal another Snowman, which is bigger than the one my girl's having...
Well, since i'm in there, mind as well i should give a try outs of the games they have there. I spent an hour or two for the thrills, and went home, watched some movies and dozed off. That's all i do for now.
Finally, a nice Christmas tree shot...
I found not much hype of the people in the city celebrating Christmas, maybe we're not as the pin pointed area to have some happening events. Anyway, Merry Christmas to yall and have a pleasant holiday!
She could be used a very attractive promoter to sell this tree...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.