Monday, November 13, 2006

To Penang! My schedule is pretty uptight... Day 7 (Thursday 31/10/06)

The last day of outstation. I woke up earlier than my cousin. My head's pressuring me, like there's a rock pressing my head down, even my neck's aching badly. My mind's floating, as i walk, or thinking or doing something, my mind's blank. I tracked back how much i've drank and the whole bottle of Jack Daniels left one quarter volume. I hardly could walk straight, luckily i knew today's last day...

It's already late in the morning and almost check out time... see how they manage themselves?
From Penang, we left to Parit Buntar. The client took some orders, and browsed my cousin's wedding photo album. I was there with my floating mind. I just kept quiet all the while, noticed a pretty passed by the client's shop. What a consolation, i felt relieved a bit then.

Soon, we left to a final stop, in Ipoh. Not much, we went 2 client's places and took some orders, and we left in hurry cuz it's almost raining. It rained once we're at the highway heading back to KL... yes, finally!

Thanks to my cousin, he left me this bottle, i took it back home, i think within few months, i'll finished it already...
We reached KL around evening, while our office closed half an hour ago. It's a tiring day of me still being drunk and mind floating. I went back to my room and slept soundly.

Maybe this is my last time going outstation. My cousin gave me the whole KL turf to handle while he handle outstation turf. So then, it's already set and done, i won't have to worry of being bored going outstation. I'm all the way service locally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.