Tuesday, October 31, 2006

To Penang! My schedule is pretty uptight... Day 4 (Monday 30/10/06)

Perlis flags... so many of them on one T-Conjunction... i don't see these in KL, except election flags... yeah... erhmm...
Again, i woke up just after my cousin. I was blurred in the morning, took out a cigarette and lit it, sat in the living room facing the tv, changed the channel to sports, there goes the horse galloping championship... (hehe, i'm pretty low standard enough till i don't know what it's called...)

I knew one of the rich and famous's daughter rode galloping horses... Hehe, you know what i mean... But she's not as veteran as the pros. I couldn't care much of it cuz i just awake, though my cousin taking bath and...

Yeah, the old fart again. This time more occupants came and the bathrooms fully occupied each of it. He kept brushing, and brushing... I'm just in vain whether i should ask him why the hell he needs to brush his teeth, or gum, so many times and so long... Damn, one rice could brought up a hundred people, but this is one of his kind, a unique funny old fart. If i'm not mistaken, he'll be one of the Guinness World Record holder. Heh, believe me, you'll agree my proposal to him, if i ever mentioned this to him though... Haha...

I'm sure you don't think it's funny, cuz you weren't there! Forget it, let's move to another scene.

We packed everything and left to one last client's place. My cousin said that he had no choice to stay until today, the lady boss owed him big sum of payment and it's an urge to collect it by this month. Thus, she wasn't around. Since then, we waited for the right time to take some orders with her sister.

From 9.30pm, remember. We took our breakfast earlier before. The customers from everywhere came and purchased goods. Groups by groups, individuals by individuals, non-stop business running. I'm like a freak standing here and there cuz the situation was very busy. My cousin was in vain looking at the customers' flow. Until about noon, only the lady boss's sister was free.

How about that? 3 hours we've been idle. It's crazy, you know, we're salesmen and our time is definately MONEY. Because of the payment collection, the unnecessary sacrifice was made. I looked at my cousin, he's pretty upset and told me,

"This is definately not my month... This is pretty fucked up... I think next day's turf will be a hell for both of us..."

Actually, i'm not worried to be back in KL later than we expected. It's our job, and we've to meet these consequences as our sales had brought us this far. Yeah, the margins. Sounds like those holy sacrifices. This is not holy, this is survival. What could pays off our debts and bills, and fill our hunger everyday with good meals.

That reminds me of a new theory i've thought these days. I think i've mentioned about businessman's pressures. As you can see, some made it successfully rides luxury cars and big houses. Yeah, from what we see, they're living in luxury life. For heaven sake, it sounds insulting. Can't you think deeper? Do they deserved those? Yes they do.

In fact, there's 2 categories of rich men's luxury lifestyle.

1. Enjoying luxuries
2. Sympathy luxuries

Rich businessmen would spend any without worrying their time, work and pressures.

Others who made self-rich businessmen had taken up many years and pain-in-the-ass hardwork just to enjoy a little of luxuries. Yup, they still worrying about their business. Buying an expensive car to drive, just to pity themselves working too hard. In the end of the day, they wouldn't boast themselves getting rich. They knew the pain, they would work, and work, just for the sake of the family. Some might spend without hesitation, some kept saving like what's so important that they've been earning so much.

That's why most of the businessmen talking about buying a big house and expensive cars. I thought just to be exposing on their achievements, and yet, it's part of their business lives, influences could go bad, or good, depends on their strong will. These experiences took me another level. If i ever get to their status, i would consider to be like them. I do pity myself working hard, i should've something to get even of my effort. For sure, i won't be boasting to others i knew. I don't think it's a feeling to do so. Everyone deserves temporary luxury. We worked hard, we deserves going overseas for holiday, buying new clothes to style up, buying latest gadgets to fulfill their trends, buying this and that, it's common. Don't you think so? Every penny pays a penny's worth item. You've got that kind of money, do consider pamper yourself.

I don't know if you dig my theory here, as long you could understand what's life about. And i'm fully understand this, therefore i've lost my envy on the riches. What you've now, it's a prize of sympathy. Use it wisely and enjoy it fully. That's life, folks...

Sigh, we waited and done our business, it's 1pm. I'm freaking hungry and can't make any demands at my cousin. We're still waiting for the payment. One from this place, the other one would be the other branch. So, we went there.

The lady boss wasn't in, there goes my cousin's whining... He knew i was hungry, without wasting much time, we had our lunch, and went back to shop. Luckily, the lady boss was around. I just went in after my cousin, the lady boss felt suspicious of me from far, due to my tinted specs and slow walking from the door. I'm not freaking them out, i was worried of the car parked outside the road, on the white lane. Yes, her pretty daughter was there too, wore specs during that time. Both of her daughter were in the shop, but i prefer the youngest one, which i heard she's in college currently. Her elder sister quite chubby, but her... My my, lovely... Ah, too young to befriend.

After collected payment, it rained and we rushed down to Sg Petani. First stop, a salesman was engaging business. Next client, engaged with another salesman. Next client again, no salesman. We took a short while taking orders with the boss and left to the another one.

This client's place was at along the busy main road. Somehow we came almost evening time, night shift stalls started their business and the cars fully occupied the parking spaces, not as bad as i found a place to park next door. Here also had a Leng Lui staff, seemed pretty from far, the way how she dressed and her appearance, when getting near... You'll get my idea... Just a wannabe... Ok, my bad, she deserved to be pretty in every ways. How disappointing, for the whole day of taking orders, including this client, not even exceed 4 orders, which were not really making any margins at all. A total loss for the trip expenses. I knew it happens, once a client said to us,

"It's common to see everyone's in the same situation, no business. But if you see anyone who's doing high margins in this certain moment, that's absurd."

After that, we went to our last stop. This time was our bad timing, the client was engaged with a salesman, while there were few more waiting outside. The boss also went dizzy with the orders coming in, he had to postpone our appointment next morning.

My cousin was left no choice but to call it a day, since later there'll be a 'Gao Wong Yeh' festival will be held at the whole stretch road of that area.

Seriously, after fever and flu, i still have coughs. I didn't take medicine the whole day, afraid i'll get dizzy. Now the phlegm really annoyed me.

*COUGH*
*COUGH*
*COUGH*

The second motel we stayed, same as last time. Private TV, 2 channels of Astro, programme only TVBS and AXN. I saw African and his mate stayed next to our room, just after we checked in. The bathroom was partitioned in the room, no WC, just hot shower and basin.

It wasn't as bad as the previous room we took, that the bathroom was so small, even worst than First World's hotel bathroom, but in advantage to have WC with it.

I was so hungry, again. I don't know what's with me. I felt better than my last trip, that i've consumed 16 meals and managed to purge 2 meals in 4 days. Now, i purge everyday, more or less. Thanks to the bananas taken first day of trip. My cousin wanted to watch the Chinese drama which almost showing last episod. Usually i knew he's been chasing this drama, when i had dinner at my uncle's house every weeknights, besides weekends.

After the drama, we went to a food court nearby the motel. My cousin's friend who's a partner with him currently, dealing business here. He looked alike a Hong Kong artist which is fat, hilarious and talkative. Trust me, i did mention to him about this and he never aware of that! Even to my cousin... Well, no point telling in the first place.

We left, and he called, on his way meeting us. We came back to the same place again. It rained, and we sat indoor. Luckily their conversation i could participate. We talked about my sales experiences, goods in quality and prices, gossips on friend's twisted relationships, cars, China attraction and some other issues.

The conversation reminded me of my ex's query. She asked about her guy friend's divorcing procedure and seeked helped from me few days ago. I called my girl cuz one of her primary school friend is a lawyer which almost in critical condition... He's going blind due to his childhood sickness.

Ah, i don't know much about him, but through my girl's conversation with him, he had been helpful enough to spend an hour explaining the whole procedures to my girl. Huh, if it's that so, i might as well taking an hour listening to my girl? Nah, by all necessary, she simplified her friend's procedure:

Both of the couples must seek consultation from a lawyer, must be under supervision during separation for a time being, until it's time, the divorce would proceed in a specific time, terms and conditions may apply.

These were told to my ex, and hopefully she could understand what i meant. So my cousin's partner was curious of me,

"Look at your cousin brother, he works a pimp? He sure has the attractions towards girls..."

I overheard his conversation with my cousin. After i've done talking with my ex, i asked of his meaning of critics. He was playing on me, and then i showed him my ex's photo. Looks like he's hooked on with her looks. Yeah, my ex's pretty, but it's not as good as my girl, the best of the best!

We chatted until late night, and called it a day. Went back, tune in tv (it was on all the while, my cousin's idea...), my cousin went to sleep, and i watched Ultimate Fighter Championship. Every contestants suffering from muscle strains on hard trainings and challenges.

#WELDE=could be light and amateur, maybe i got the wrong spelling... Nevermind...

There's one challenge, the welde weight contestants must do revolution on the heavy weight contestants. So first already did a hundred, before they continued, that hundred already taken up half an hour. The challenge sped until the welde weight contestant reached 200 over in an hour and 45 minutes... Who could ever did that? Not me, or any Malaysians! You know what happened to them later on? Every packed with ice cubes packets lying on their strained muscles. The most suffered was the welde weight contestant, while the heavy weight one lied on ground with the pain showing on his face.

Soon, after the weight qualification, both qualified to match up on contestant elimination. I watched the whole fight and was impressed of their determination to win. Every contestants and coaches agreed the same, the best fight they ever spectated.

The judges gave same points, leads to another. Finally, one of them eliminated, which was the shortest and smallest of all contestants. Pity him, as a professional black belt kickboxer, lost the match. While the winner, never mentioned of his martial arts background. Not much of other's concern, ya?

Well then, i managed to spend much time writing this post. I pray tomorrow we'll be finishing the whole Sg Petani's turf and reach Butterworth as soon as possible. Jordan, my friend, and I-Meng (if he's possible to meet up since he's a busy guy.), i really wanna meet them up. Hoping somehow i got the free time to join them yamcha... Huh? I mean we'll have drinks at mamak. Yamcha la! Ok? Not you but friends i knew. I apologise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.