Sunday, October 29, 2006

To Penang! My schedule is pretty uptight... Day 2 (Saturday 28/10/06)

My phone rang alarm at 8am, and i slept again... Until my cousin woke me up, i swiftly refreshen myself and ready for the turf...

I cough a little at first..

And i felt the phlegm around my throat...

Oh ohh... I'm getting flu...

My cousin just got refreshen himself. He told me something about our neighbour stayed end of the hall.

"Do you know that old folk was brushing his teeth since i came out from the room? After i've done shitting, even bathe, and still... He's working on his brushing non-stop."

I looked out from the room across the end of the hall... Yeah, he's still brushing. It's so funny, but i thought he might did it once in awhile though.

Then, i wanna take my phone. Since the charger cable was hooked on the pillow, i flipped the pillow leads the cable with my cellphone and wham! The cellphone's front cover broke out, the keypads everywhere under the bed. Damn, i was well dressed and i tried to reach the bottom to search the keypads. In this rush, i managed to grab all of it, as i thought. Then we went to Kangar.

I took my cellphone out... Damn shit, the keypad '2' was elsewhere...

I was sort of pissed. Usually i'll be using this cellphone to write our destination log. It's essential cuz i worked like a secretary for my cousin as his mind would always diverted to other things. Too many diversions, too forgetful he'll be. Not only him, i also one of his kind. Are we or most of our same surnames had the same condition naturally?

Once we reach, the boss wasn't around. We left our stuffs at the client's shop and went for breakfast.

Then we came back, the lady boss took orders. Some moments later, the boss came back, and just in time we've finished doing business. Then, we headed to another destination.

This time, i drove... And i got much dizzy than earlier. I sneezed, and cough a little... I felt warm all over my body, the aircond seemed helpless to cool down instead, i felt even annoyed with the temperature.

We reached another client's shop. This shop was particulary busy all the time. My cousin ran around following the boss to take orders. Believe me, he had to. The shop was massive with all kinds of tools and spare parts, equipments, materials and more, uncountable items the boss owned. I was out of the shop smoking, trying to chill my feelings on my sickness. I knew i wasn't supposed to smoke while sick. Yeah, i don't bother much, it got started and i'm sure once i got my medicine, i wouldn't worried much...

Without wasting time, we went to another destination after done with current.

Damn... The shop's closed, my cousin called the lady boss, she said it'll be open next Monday. Then my cousin whined, "This time we'll be staying in Alor Setar for 3 days! This is screwed up."

Yeah, as i've told him, should make a schedule before anything goes wrong during this Raya festive. I even did the same before i went outstation. It's reliable and efficient.

No matter how much i've advised him, he's still diverted to another issue.

Then, we went Jitra, another client's place. The boss went out and we'll come back the next day. My cousin usually ordered 2 10kg of Thailand rice from them, by tomorrow the rice will be delivered.

Sigh, i'm getting much much sick than morning. We had lunch at a Malay restaurant, packed with people. Hardly i could find a seat, from the restaurant's behind, another well built space extended for the customers. It's behind was facing a river. Kids left running around the tables. I even felt annoyed because i'm getting more sick. The food tasted great, unlikely in KL's delicacies.

fucking lunatic cat... i never wanted to feed these cats anymore... clawed on me.. ouch... damn...
We went to next client's place. (so many 'another', perhaps 'next' should randomised the boredom of reading...) Not much of orders, somehow the shop was near to 2 of other client's shop. We headed next one, the boss asked us to come back by tomorrow. Another one, that we shouldn't exposed ourselves as we were not supposed to deal business between 2 clients which located so near. What to do, business is simply unpredictable even friends or families. Money always disturbs our survival.

I remembered this shop's lady boss was a hot mom. This time, i never felt she was anymore. Maybe i was sick, yes i'm sick...

*COUGH*
*COUGH*

It got worsen every hour. By that time, it's inconvenient for me to buy medicine... Come on, hurry up the business, i'm about to collapse, bro...!

Lastly, last client's shop we went. We saw the lamp post lying on the small road in front of the shop. It smashed and glasses scattered everywhere. At first i thought it's a parking spot, no wonder no one's taking up that spot.

The client said there's no casualties or losses, even no direct hit on any vehicles. To me, i couldn't concern much of those. My attraction towards the pharmacy was greater than the business talk. Nevertheless, i went over and bought the medicine. Fuck, they sold expensive there. Whichever, i needed it so much, who cares to pay more when it's a desperating moment.

Finally, we're back in our motel. I hadn't took the medicine, just trying to let the sickness went on. Yup, i need to eat before medical consumption. So i watched tv until dinner time.

You know, it's quite hard to spot any 'Leng Luis' in Alor Setar. Once we were in restaurant and ordered food, came a few couples. I spotted one, with a nice pair of C-cup, fair skin and curly golden brown hair. Her looks? Hmmm, pretty and satisfaction guaranteed. My cousin said she was a wrestler. Heh, when there's a boalster, why considered a wood prank? (i'm not complaining, darling...) The boyfriend? Huh, that's oddly confusing. A fatty. They were so romantic to each other, and i don't seemed interested to the girl anymore after seeing that situation.

I bought some 'Kuihs', freshly made and still warm. We went back to motel and no one's occupying the tv. Well, Astro time! But my cousin wanna watch football... Sigh, i really hate football to the max, what AC Milan, MU, Aston Villa... Whatever... Whaaaaaaaaaa... (cy knew what's with this...)

The football was everyone's gambling sport. When it comes on gambling, any relevant would pissed me off.

My girl sms me that her favourite Jet Li's Romeo Must Die on 8TV. So i watched until midnight, i went to bed, after consumed medicine. I felt a little drowsy, hopefully the early rest could heal most of my sickness... Sigh... I missed David Tao's concert...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.