Monday, October 02, 2006

Queen's Park at Jln Peel... Bought wardrobe at Carrefour... (Sunday 1/10/06)

The third and last day of my girl came over my place and stayed overnight. She was very happy being with me spending nice weekend, watched movies and introduced her friend to my best pal. I know, i've rest my case...

My girl was quite in tense to ask me to get a wardrobe. Since it has been an essential item to fill all my nice clothes rather scatter around the corner of the room, she urged me to go a place and find a cheap and suitable one. Somehow, a place came to my mind...

it's a mini version of Auto City, Penang...
I remembered once i was passing by at Jln Peel, Carrefour was built at that area which it was conjoint with whole row of shoplots. The interior works the same as like those other self-constructed building. I thought it was the nearest and it's a good place to find a wardrobe.

the environment looks friendly, people who came from nearby or far also came to browse and shop...
So we went, and opposite of Carrefour, there's a place called Queen's Park, and it looked as much as like Autocity, but of course, it's not as gigantic as Penang's. The shops were like the shopping mall, only the concept is like a business centre. There were people who really spent their time with their loves ones came and shopping. Not to worry about the parking, you'll find yourself some ideas to get free parking.

easy to access by car, much parking space and... i think you ought to find free parkings nearby, and it's not really far away though
It's huge at the inside, and i went straight to the furniture section and found a very nice wooden wardrobe which cost RM189, definately suitable for my need. While it's a D.I.Y. wardrobe, i found it hard to carry even it's seperated to 2 parts, one large and small. Of course, the larger one would have taken my life to carry it all the way up to top floor of my place...

i bought this shirt at F.O.S., it's a cheap, nice shirt and suitable as my working attire... looks nice isn't it? RM19.90 only...
"Sigh... How?" i whined at my girl...

"It's best to ask them to deliver to your place..." she looked at me with sympathy...

"I know, but the delivery took place on Wednesday and the schedule crashing my working time..." i replied.

Damn... I looked at the bigger part quite some time to figure out if i could just slot the whole damn thing in an old Saga. Then i turn into the staffs and asked for some help.

having hard times to store my clothes, i urged myslef to get it by today so my room may look tidy and easy to clean up my room...
What they told me, that once a customer who drove Kancil and was able to slot that large part in it. My eyes gotten larger than before, same as my girl, fully concentrate and listening at his outstanding experience. Well, that fucking large part, i mean what i've said, large. It's way too hard to believe it could fit in the car. And the staff said it's an easy job if i could let them try.

And yes, i decided to own one of it... Saves my space and clean ups on the clothing part...

At first, we thought of buying the wardrobe, then came to buy a belt, some working shirts, and for her casual clothes too... Our desires went berserk while looking at things we interested...

and the progress of builfing the wardrobe was the pain in the ass... my girl assisted me and she's quite bored of doing nothing but plainly looking at me sweating and swearing of the handle... it was lost... imagine i open the wardrobe without the handle...
And so, all the hardwork was depend only me to build the wardrobe, while my girl as a assistant to help watching me how it builds... Hehe, only watching me but not really physically helping... I don't mind, cuz she's maybe too weak to handle such carpentry job.

I've spent more than 3 hours to build it up all by myself. Ended up, i've lost track of the wardrobe's handles. Before i got the job started, i divided the screws and other attachments away from another, and i was quite a dumbass to leave the handles somewhere i could be careless. And the last door was in lost of a screw... Well done, unfinished wardrobe built by Andy...

On the next day, i found more fitting screws to replace the lost one and still, i couldn't find the handles. Day by day, i used the wardrobe...

Without the handles...

Fucking lame...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*For your information, all these photos taken from other websites have no intentionally violate the copyright laws and offensively disgrace the nature of the photos. When it comes to my own photos, it'll be freely for any users who wishes to make copies and keep for their respectful purposes. Any violation made will be taken in action, so I hope there's no disgraceness upon my creations. Thank You.